C*ltc

The title is misleading I think, didn't see anything about him fearing. However McInnes is talking up the scum team a bit too much, I question the wisdom in doing such a thing. Sounds like the preparation for a loss.

Thank fuck he didn't come anywhere near us as a manager.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that leaked scum team is accurate then that mob have a serious issue of a mole inside the camp. 

Lennon really has nobody to blame but himself either he launched several players under the bus the night the got knocked out of the CL. Doesn't matter if he's since taken it back

😂

My money is on a agent of one of those players being the leak. 

Although online plenty are saying its coming from within his own coaching staff 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If that leaked scum team is accurate then that mob have a serious issue of a mole inside the camp. 

Lennon really has nobody to blame but himself either he launched several players under the bus the night the got knocked out of the CL. Doesn't matter if he's since taken it back

😂

My money is on a agent of one of those players being the leak. 

Although online plenty are saying its coming from within his own coaching staff 

Is that no just Kennedy and treacle teeth then? 

TLB still scratching his heed wondering who it might be. 

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Is that no just Kennedy and treacle teeth then? 

TLB still scratching his heed wondering who it might be. 

Apparently The moi in that leaked lineup is French for me so I suggest the mole might be caught 😂😂😂 daft cunt

Unless that is just trolling TLB the leak is French speaking we know that now. 

Surely Ntcham wouldn't be that stupid 😂😂😂😂 to allow information to get out there via a source but still keep the moi I place surely he'd have asked for his name to be given instead of some French word. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Unless that is just trolling TLB the leak is French speaking we know that now. 

Surely Ntcham wouldn't be that stupid 😂😂😂😂 to allow information to get out there via a source but still keep the moi I place surely he'd have asked for his name to be given instead of some French word. 

Moi is Elyounoussis’ nickname.

4 hours ago, Swally said:

The title is misleading I think, didn't see anything about him fearing. However McInnes is talking up the scum team a bit too much, I question the wisdom in doing such a thing. Sounds like the preparation for a loss.

He's a defeatist cunt and for him being the manager of the other "big" football team in scottish football, he doesnt act like it unless it's us. 

34 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's a defeatist cunt and for him being the manager of the other "big" football team in scottish football, he doesnt act like it unless it's us. 

McInnes usually has the game lost before a ball has even been kicked...

6 hours ago, Swally said:

McInnes trying to be smart. Fucking oxymoron right there. You’re right mate, thank fuck he never became our manager. 

40 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The sheep just never turn up.

Unless it’s a last game of the season where a win will deny us a Premier league finishing position... then it’s celtic’s turn not to turn up...

I really don’t care who turns up (or not) between these two anymore, we have our destiny in our own hands, leave them to it...

Archived