C*ltc

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Probably will never be as bad as the treatment meted out to Alfredo by so called pundits.
The deeper they dig the bigger the hole the mutant bastards will end up in.

AND I'M LUVVIN IT :stevieg:

Add in the fact they have built themselves up so high that falling into such a deep hole will be so good to watch .

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb bit from commentary last night was when they were 1-2 down and the mongo spouting celtic are spraying it left, spraying it right and equaliser was likely as only one team in it.  Maybe a McDonald moment coming.  And within a minute or so it's 1-3.  :lol:  

Oh and in between this spraying big donkey Duffy hoofed it out again, un challenged.  

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hes fucking awful.

He can't do the basics 

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

The Ark Royal turns quicker than him.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That he can't defend?

They are not so much in denial, more complete delusional, as a quick look at their forum will confirm...

"Something that we and every other club in the country should be all over in truth. I'm not just saying this because they're having a purple patch, but they're cheating. There is no way they are within FFP limits and it needs calling out.

When the old club did it we all stood by lamely and let them get away with it and it cost us a few titles and a lot of European money. Our board are being negligent again if they let this continue without asking questions. I honestly believe that they would happily stop us winning the 10 even if it means they go bust. They know that they will get favour from the authorities like the old club did. A few years in the lower leagues to stop us would be worth it to them and we need to make sure it doesn't happen. I can accept losing fairly but surely there is not a single celtic fan who wants this to happen again."

:mutley:

Egg all over the faces of the MSM and tarriers raving about this cunt and how  coming from the Brighton bench he was this defensive colossus never seen in this country EVER

Then it turns out he’s no good enough to be playing for that shower 

Add in the defensive disasters in the last few weeks .

Dont think Moshni and Keirnan ever fucked up as much as this wage thief 

😂😂😂😂😂

All the better that he’s a bitter fenian bastard 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He’s fucking shite ffs 😂

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thats them using their media pals again to whore out any asset worth something, apparently while being unable to defend worth a fuck last night, ajer caught the eye of the milan boss again 😂😂😂

They must really REALLY need the money in january, wonder why? 

Duffy caught the eye of the Blackpool beach owner.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s fucking shite ffs 😂

He is shite at doing what they are asking him to do which is playing out. If we done the same when we brought weir up he'd of been exposed just like this cunt. 

I think he's a decent player if u want him to just defend that's what am saying. Anything else forget it

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That he can't defend?

My point was more to do with how they are asking him to play than his ability to head and kick the ball. His lack of mobility is frightening in a 3 or a 4 he's going to be exposed for that unless the cunts change how they play to protect him. 

He can't play man v man at the back. 

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He is shite at doing what they are asking him to do which is playing out. If we done the same when we brought weir up he'd of been exposed just like this cunt. 

I think he's a decent player if u want him to just defend that's what am saying. Anything else forget it

He’s shite at football full stop, a big fenian lump of wood that can only head a ball, seen him play for Ireland and he’s been equally as shite so it isn’t the system he’s playing 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s shite at football full stop, a big fenian lump of wood that can only head a ball, seen him play for Ireland and he’s been equally as shite so it isn’t the system he’s playing 

If u think he's a poor player and that's what you're disagreeing with me over then that's a different point entirely. 

I have nothing left to say about him or them for that matter. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Then that's a difference of opinion if u don't believe he is cool no harm. 

Please stop quoting me people as I have nothing left to say on the cunt😂😂😂

I've seen him close over the past week only.  He was at fault for our first.  Last nights first was almost identical.  He slide tackled his own keeper and I forget when it was but he shoved one of his player away that led to another goal.  Forget when that was.  That's only in the past week or so. 

So that's his strengths, not even mentioning his passing. 

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I've seen him close over the past week only.  He was at fault for our first.  Last nights first was almost identical.  He slide tackled his own keeper and I forget when it was but he shoved one of his player away that led to another goal.  Forget when that was.  That's only in the past week or so. 

So that's his strengths, not even mentioning his passing. 

Mate u don't rate him as a player I think he's OK what I will concede is I expected more from him

Archived