C*ltc

54 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Caught a bit of TalkSPORT yesterday at a point where Leckie was on.

Reckoned there was no way the scum fans would have Strachan back as he wasn’t ‘sellik-minded’ enough for them. 

They wanted Strachan out because he wasn’t “Celtic minded”.  Now they want to can Lennon claiming he’s mentally ill.  Maybe “Celtic minded” is a mental illness?  

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Swally said:

Can’t believe he highlighted the fact Duffy was called “rank rotten”by the media. :lol:

Well if Duffy hadn’t heard it before he’s heard it now thanks to the lemon. Should do his confidence the world of good. 

Total amateur hour from Lennon :lol: 

Just now, TMB said:

They wanted Strachan out because he wasn’t “Celtic minded”.  Now they want to can Lennon claiming he’s mentally ill.  Maybe “Celtic minded” is a mental illness?  

I think you’re onto something there, mate😂

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Indeed mate.

Would be interesting to see who they could pick up at this stage of the season.

Think they may be left with the options you suggest!👍

A lot of them are suggesting Stevie Clarke which is surprising.  He was wonderful for Kilmarnock there’s no denying that.  His time at Scotland has been a fucking shambles.  His ultra defensive counter attacking pish would send Celtic in to the dark ages.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

A lot of them are suggesting Stevie Clarke which is surprising.  He was wonderful for Kilmarnock there’s no denying that.  His time at Scotland has been a fucking shambles.  His ultra defensive counter attacking pish would send Celtic in to the dark ages.

Clarke’s done a pretty good job for Scotland so far, it’s far from a shambles. He has the best winning record for 13 years.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Yes - wouldn’t be the cavalier, swashbuckling style that the unwashed think is ‘their way’...

They’d probably suffer it if they thought it meant making sure of putting one over on us.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Clarke’s done a pretty good job for Scotland so far, it’s far from a shambles. He has the best winning record for 13 years.

Fair point but he’s helped enormously by this new Euro format which keeps them away from the better teams.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s because the opponents have been hit hard with COVID.  The national team have been shit and he’s came under a lot of criticism. 

18 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think their board would go for Clarke. But not one I thought the hordes would be that keen on considering the football Clarke plays. 

He'll fit right in with that lot but and their victim mentality. Still remember him taking shots at our support then completely ignoring when boyd got sectarian abuse from the scum. 

30 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes - wouldn’t be the cavalier, swashbuckling style that the unwashed think is ‘their way’...

They’d probably suffer it if they thought it meant making sure of putting one over on us.

I think they would hate Clarke.

I think Taylor is strong defensively but signing this guy from AC Milan means their weak defensively down the flanks.  They’ve shot themselves in the foot with this Laxalt guy.  Laxalt and Frimpong can’t defend.  We absolutely done them down the flanks and so will everyone else.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think their board would go for Clarke. But not one I thought the hordes would be that keen on considering the football Clarke plays. 

He'll fit right in with that lot but and their victim mentality. Still remember him taking shots at our support then completely ignoring when boyd got sectarian abuse from the scum. 

They would be better defensively but the goals would dry up and they’d be murder to watch.  I doubt he’d make it to the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, TMB said:

I think they would hate Clarke.

I think Taylor is strong defensively but signing this guy from AC Milan means their weak defensively down the flanks.  They’ve shot themselves in the foot with this Laxalt guy.  Laxalt and Frimpong can’t defend.  We absolutely done them down the flanks and so will everyone else.

That’s right.

Laxalt & Frimpong look like a couple of kids who’ve stumbled into a men’s game by mistake.

I think they’ll both shrivel with the weight of expectation.

Hope so, anyway...

1 hour ago, MattyBrown said:

Trying to make sense of that joe black on twitter, has mike Ashley got something to do with them? Or something to do with them leasing a store at 600k a year off him?

They seemingly lease a spot in the house of fraser shop for their own tarrier shop, and apparently it costs them 600 grand a year

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

They would be better defensively but the goals would dry up and they’d be murder to watch.  I doubt he’d make it to the end of the season.

Would be glorious to see 2 of them off in the one season 😂

Slight shame that there won’t be any fans, to hound them from the stands!

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was a Nations league match against Czech Republic who decided to play a B/C side.

However they beat the A side at home in the last match, also beat Slovakia.

Still not convinced by Clarke but as stated its far from a shambles. He would fail at Celtic though imo. 

They got a bunch of guys who had never even been capped before, made a makeshift side, and asked them to play against Scotland.  Scotland beat them, but the Czech’s were winning at one point.  His tenure has been filled with criticism. 

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

That’s right.

Laxalt & Frimpong look like a couple of kids who’ve stumbled into a men’s game by mistake.

I think they’ll both shrivel with the weight of expectation.

Hope so, anyway...

Best thing I’ve read all day :lol:

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Was a Nations league match against Czech Republic who decided to play a B/C side.

However they beat the A side at home in the last match, also beat Slovakia.

Still not convinced by Clarke but as stated its far from a shambles. He would fail at Celtic though imo. 

@gogzy Needs looks at IMO.

Archived