• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

McGregor   
                                 Tavernier   Goldson  Helander Barisic 

Arfield   Davis   Kamara 

Hagi   Morelos  Kent

A midfield without Jack is better and has more range in it. 
We have a piss poor record down there the last few years but this is a different Rangers team. Mentality is far better. Let’s batter these wee fannies. 

Edit, just realised I wasn’t on the match thread, fucking clown 😳

Double edit, just noticed there isn’t a Kilmarnock match thread up yet, I’m having a shocker today 👍

Dunno, we havent had much joy with davis or any midfield down at killie tbh 

21 hours ago, Amato said:

With their precious 10* on the line, if it starts looking desperate for them could you even rule out one of their deranged, scumbag fans attempting to sabotage us by trying to get Covid into our squad?

Yeah who knows - you wouldn'tput it past them...I expect Gerrard will have the squad on a strict lockdown and outside training and games they won't have much (if any) of a social life (outside the squad) - everyone knows whats at stake this season so don't think our players would risk doing anything stupid like parties etc.

7 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

Yeah who knows - you wouldn'tput it past them...I expect Gerrard will have the squad on a strict lockdown and outside training and games they won't have much (if any) of a social life (outside the squad) - everyone knows whats at stake this season so don't think our players would risk doing anything stupid like parties etc.

sadly, if everyone else had done that covid-19 would be over

i think it says a lot about people nowadays, you ask them to keep clean, stay away from other people and don't go out to in order to save lives, and some of them say fuck that I'll do what I want.

i wonder how things would go if WW2 if that generation had the same mentality

turn your lights oot! get tae fuck ya cunt they're ma lights, i'll dae wit the fuck a want wae them

it required everyone to play the game, everyone is paying a far heavier price now because some refused to.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

i think it says a lot about people nowadays, you ask them to keep clean, stay away from other people and don't go out to in order to save lives, and some of them say fuck that I'll do what I want.

turn your lights oot! get tae fuck ya cunt they're ma lights, i'll dae wit the fuck a want wae them

it required everyone to play the game, everyone is paying a far heavier price now because some refused to.

Difference is people had respect for a bigger picture and weren't self entitled shits 

16 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Difference is people had respect for a bigger picture and weren't self entitled shits 

Plenty of chat early in the pandemic that this could be a reset for society ,At the beginning there was a sense of coming together .Didnt last very long though did it .

Said to my boss at the time that this crisis would sort out the cunts ,Good cunts,awrite cunts and utter cunts ,turns out he was an utter cunt 😂😂.And it seems we have more utter cunts amongst us than I thought.

12 minutes ago, Swally said:

A sad reflection of the ‘entitled’, spoiled and disrespectful society we seem to be evolving in to. Generations of peace and relative prosperity coupled with ‘fashionable’ ott liberalism have contributed to a class (underclass imo) of people who are basically greedy for material possessions and entitlements without having the drive awareness or simple ambition to go and work for it.
Politicians (hot potato) in calling this out or maybe just the poorest crop of politicians in generations, fail to challenge this and as we are seeing in the devolved Scottish assembly (not government).
The uneducated or even un-socially aware are sleepwalking in to the SNP utopia. 
Apologies for the off topic ramble but listening and watching the celtic fans attempts to constantly discredit, talk down and create their own selfish alternate reality smacks of the arrogance the inconsiderate section of community you speak about...

Rant over... 

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

A sad reflection of the ‘entitled’, spoiled and disrespectful society we seem to be evolving in to. Generations of peace and relative prosperity coupled with ‘fashionable’ ott liberalism have contributed to a class (underclass imo) of people who are basically greedy for material possessions and entitlements without having the drive awareness or simple ambition to go and work for it.
Politicians (hot potato) in calling this out or maybe just the poorest crop of politicians in generations, fail to challenge this and as we are seeing in the devolved Scottish assembly (not government).
The uneducated or even un-socially aware are sleepwalking in to the SNP utopia. 
Apologies for the off topic ramble but listening and watching the celtic fans attempts to constantly discredit, talk down and create their own selfish alternate reality smacks of the arrogance the inconsiderate section of community you speak about...

Rant over... 

it all started from the baby boomers imo and has steadily gotten worse. my dad walked into many jobs without having any qualifications, he watched his house's value rocket, and was able to watch money grow in his bank account with huge interest rates. 

this was the start of not needing to work hard for what you get and that generation had an arrogance that doesn't sit very well and their kids have either learned that from them or grown bitter towards them. generations coming later look at what happened with their parents and wonder why they're working in mcdonalds with a good degree and the bank is giving you bugger all back for your savings.

it turned later generations into bitter wee shits pissed off at everyone thinking they deserve more than what they've got. 

it really highlighted things for me when my father was told by the engineering company he worked for he must do his HNC or will have to be demoted because it was now the minimum required for that role, even although there were no job requirements in the past. never seen so many toys thrown out the pram in my life before. at that time i was about to do my HNC for my apprenticeship, a lower job than his. 

he eventually did it kicking and screaming. this is a guy who went into property surveying with no qualifications and engineering with no qualifications. 

it's not off topic, see - fuck celtic

Archived