C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a thread about celtic in the BD, good question to ask imo

I get it now, I thought you were talking about the stuff already being posted in this thread. Didn't realise you were posting in another thread, sorry mate.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The bulk of that fanbase is still in shared denial. It's inconceivable to them that we are a threat, that can challenge for the title. Clowns like that tool on SSB sum up the delusion. 

I'm quite happy to let them live in that delusion and not take us seriously. It will make it all the sweeter if we take the title this season. 

100% Rob 

I’m even happy the media like BBC hardly highlight our success .I hope we keep going about our business In a  quiet manner .Doing all our  talking on the pitch .Nothing said off it .” Being humble as SG puts it.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% Rob 

I’m even happy the media like BBC hardly highlight our success .I hope we keep going about our business In a  quiet manner .Doing all our  talking on the pitch .Nothing said off it .” Being humble as SG puts it.

Rangers are Mr Miyagi and the scum are Cobra Kai.

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

100% Rob 

i dont like some posters saying celtic are in freefall etc  they are not  ok i think they are a poor side compared to previous years but win the game in hand and they are 3 pts behind.  like you we should keep quiet keep winning  pilling the pressure on them  i will celebrate a bit if we win on sunday that game has fucked us the past 2 yrs lets go out and show them we mean business

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

i dont like some posters saying celtic are in freefall etc  they are not  ok i think they are a poor side compared to previous years but win the game in hand and they are 3 pts behind.  like you we should keep quiet keep winning  pilling the pressure on them  i will celebrate a bit if we win on sunday that game has fucked us the past 2 yrs lets go out and show them we mean business

Can’t disagree with any of that, a long way to go and we are still capable of screwing it up, just keep winning that’s all we can do. Heading for a big riddy if we don’t 

32 minutes ago, billscott said:

It would be foolish to write them off.

However you can't help but laugh when you hear taigs on stuff like SSB desperate to write us off. You would think we were the luckiest side on earth the way they go on. 

I agree it's one game at a time with the title. A win on Sunday would be another big psychological boost. 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

Spot on Bill .It’s been 9 years ,so excitement levels will naturally go up.I can’t remember the last time it felt this good .Yet it’s really very early days 

And you are so right about that lot .I know they will be back so we need to keep the over confidence in check .Especially this season 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It would be foolish to write them off.

However you can't help but laugh when you hear taigs on stuff like SSB desperate to write us off. You would think we were the luckiest side on earth the way they go on. 

I agree it's one game at a time with the title. A win on Sunday would be another big psychological boost. 

All through our European campaigns, 

Rangers vs whoever = Rangers are going to get pumped

Rangers then win       = That other team are shite

Some of them actually take the piss out of each other now

I read one of them posted in reply to this type of shite "looking forward to watching Rangers getting pumped all the way to the europa league final"

:lol:

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

They are losing a hefty amount just now, there's no doubt of that. That's what is behind their desperation to get fans back into games. They weren't expecting restrictions to be in place anywhere near this length of time (which is why they don't sell PPV games) and it is seriously hurting them now.

Their revenue will be taking a massive hit from non euro ticket sales this year (same with us) could easily be looking at an 10mill hit from no fans in for home ties (ours probably not far off the same) 

What is absolutely crippling them with no way to stop it is their wage bill, hopefully we are still running around half them, if so then its arguable that we are now on the same financial footing as them, with arguably as valuable a squad as they have

Not just for stopping ten/them winning ten, the easier path to the CL group stages next season could open up a financial gap between the teams once again, its vital we get that 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

£5m keeper on the bench tonight. What an embarrassment of a signing that is.

i heard he had a back injury mate, might be a load of shite

the player might not fancy it: aye lenny boy, backs geein us a bit of jip, looks like am lookin at a wee bit a time oan the bench (with a greek accent)

or treacle teeth has told him, he has got a back injury whether he likes it or not39cb5da2502d0650d8dab39fe795924f.gif

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

i heard he had a back injury mate, might be a load of shite

the player might not fancy it: aye lenny boy, backs geein us a bit of jip, looks like am lookin at a wee bit a time oan the bench (with a greek accent)

or treacle teeth has told him, he has got a back injury whether he likes it or not39cb5da2502d0650d8dab39fe795924f.gif

It changed into a shoulder injury according to his latest interview apparently. The bigot can't even keep his lies in check. 

Archived