C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Ajer and Moi being stuck in Norway is definitely a big advantage - arguably two of their best players missing for a nervous trip to Easter Road.

Whilst of course being part of the OF every game is a MUST win.

For them right now it's tenfold, and watching the pressure on them is brilliant. 

Any loss and we could start steamrolling away with the games in hand not a guaranteed win.

24 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Ajer and Moi being stuck in Norway is definitely a big advantage - arguably two of their best players missing for a nervous trip to Easter Road.

That Moi cunt dug them out the shite last week .Despite him deserving of a disciplinary for being in the phone .

Duffy recall if ajer out too,I watched some of the England game the other night and he is awful .

1 hour ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Whilst of course being part of the OF every game is a MUST win.

For them right now it's tenfold, and watching the pressure on them is brilliant. 

Any loss and we could start steamrolling away with the games in hand not a guaranteed win.

I've said we will steamroller them in this next set of fixtures and then gubb them at Ibrox, 55 will have been secured  bar the shouting, I believe it will all be over in the next 7 to 8 weeks.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

That Moi cunt dug them out the shite last week .Despite him deserving of a disciplinary for being in the phone .

Duffy recall if ajer out too,I watched some of the England game the other night and he is awful .

I watched most of the England game and Duffy was beyond shite. Had a block or two but was shredded by England's C team. 

Got under nearly every cross. 

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I watched most of the England game and Duffy was beyond shite. Had a block or two but was shredded by England's C team. 

Got under nearly every cross. 

Look at the money he’s on too ,3m a year And the guy that drew up that loan fee in the contract must have been pissing himself 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Look at the money he’s on too ,3m a year And the guy that drew up that loan fee in the contract must have been pissing himself 

The republic were awful and duffer was one of the worst. 

Happy days if he is draining their bank account 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Be some snub for him if ajer is ruled out and they decide to play that young boy Welsh instead of Duffy 😂

Im sure the failed experiment humza useless cunt will be along soon to condemn the thumbs outburst or to side with him as a misunderstood victim.

He has after all introduced law from the nazi era where kids have to grass on their parents if they mention naughty words.

3 hours ago, CooperSF said:

That is a big advantage for Hibs but its another question if they take advantage of that. If I had to guess theyll likely go for Edouard and duffy in for them with griffiths coming off the bench for either one depending on game state 

40 minutes ago, semaj said:

Im sure the failed experiment humza useless cunt will be along soon to condemn the thumbs outburst or to side with him as a misunderstood victim.

He has after all introduced law from the nazi era where kids have to grass on their parents if they mention naughty words.

I’m sure it’s next on his list after he addresses the CSA at the boys club .

Hes a busy man don’t you know ,so busy at times he forgets to get car insurance .Thats the downside of being a high flyer an that .

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

I've said we will steamroller them in this next set of fixtures and then gubb them at Ibrox, 55 will have been secured  bar the shouting, I believe it will all be over in the next 7 to 8 weeks.

7-8 weeks? Love that optimism but fucking hell

hope you’re right 

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Aye he's jumping the gun just a wee touch there. 

I feel really upbeat about our chances but back to the old one game at a time, sheep are the priority right now, doesn’t matter a fuck what happens in the east end. We keep winning then normality has resumed 

Archived