Dubai been added to Quarantine List

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Surely not 😂😂

If that is the case they need to either play the game with a rotated squad or forfeit the tie. Isn't that what happened to the diddy teams?

10 players and 3 members of staff...rumours so far but that's what's doing the rounds 😂

That is exactly what happened to the others but can you really see the taigs being forced to play a weak (er) team or forfeit the tie?

It'll get postponed and added to the list of games in hand, the fact it's off the betting sites makes me think that even more 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Surely not 😂😂

If that is the case they need to either play the game with a rotated squad or forfeit the tie. Isn't that what happened to the diddy teams?

Wee Krankie might also be annoyed  that they chose to ignore her call to have the photos from Dubai looked into and chose to isolate the whole squad. 3 pts to the HIVs surely.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

10 players and 3 members of staff...rumours so far but that's what's doing the rounds 😂

That is exactly what happened to the others but can you really see the taigs being forced to play a weak (er) team or forfeit the tie?

It'll get postponed and added to the list of games in hand, the fact it's off the betting sites makes me think that even more 

St Mirren and Killie have their appeals due this week against the covid forfeits. 

Pass the popcorn - this will be a belter!

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

It matter not a jot if someone in their bubble, someone that spent 4 hours on a plane back from Dubai tests positive though, surely? 

Nah im referring to the blanket isolation rule the government have just brought in 

4 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

St Mirren and Killie have their appeals due this week against the covid forfeits. 

Pass the popcorn - this will be a belter!

I'm as happy as the next bear watching these cunts make an absolute arse of everything they do at the moment

However the nagging feeling that Sturgeon is a baw hair from pulling the rug out from the whole league is just getting worse now

3 options for tomorrow...

They get forced to play with a weak team

They forfeit 3-0 

They get it postponed and added to the list of games...which is getting close to being ridiculously difficult to schedule 

The first 2 on that list arent happening 

Whoever is infected has just spent a good 12 hours on a plane with the whole squad, there has to be knock on implications for the wider squad. They should be made to play on Monday regardless of what players they have available - it’s their own fault. 

Did Neil Doncaster not state at the start of season due to international football and European football the whole season fixtures, there was very little room for flexibility? This could have them playing similar to what we went through  prior to the final in Manchester. :lol:

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

I'm as happy as the next bear watching these cunts make an absolute arse of everything they do at the moment

However the nagging feeling that Sturgeon is a baw hair from pulling the rug out from the whole league is just getting worse now

3 options for tomorrow...

They get forced to play with a weak team

They forfeit 3-0 

They get it postponed and added to the list of games...which is getting close to being ridiculously difficult to schedule 

The first 2 on that list arent happening 

Mate worst case scenario they do stop the league for a short while (I don’t actually think they will with the testing in place) it literally would only be a circuit breaker for a short period. In 3-4 weeks time the numbers will have come right down due to the lockdown and we’ll be all systems go again. There’s too much time left in the season for it to be canned. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Mate worst case scenario they do stop the league for a short while (I don’t actually think they will with the testing in place) it literally would only be a circuit breaker for a short period. In 3-4 weeks time the numbers will have come right down due to the lockdown and we’ll be all systems go again. There’s too much time left in the season for it to be canned. 

I seriously hope you're right mate 

Somebody just posted what's been in my head for weeks now...Doncaster spouted all the shite at the start of the season how there is no time to reschedule with the euros

The taigs could potentially have 5 games in hand (if Hibs/Livi) get called off. Where the fuck they fitting those in if we do end up with the league stopped...it ain't happening 

Tomorrow should be interesting!

2 minutes ago, Old No7. said:

Did Neil Doncaster not state at the start of season due to international football and European football the whole season fixtures, there was very little room for flexibility? This could have them playing similar to what we went through  prior to the final in Manchester. :lol:

They’ll find a way to fix it so the season is extended. Watch.

3 minutes ago, Old No7. said:

they have plenty room to play the games especially when they are not in europe

Archived