Celtic's plasticine empire is collapsing amid arrogance and awful decisions

Smile

2 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

Rangers warned Scottish football about these clowns and this is what happens when tims run the show. 

Good post, I would like to think that Rangers can come at this again from a position of strength (i.e. champions) at the conclusion of the season, hopefully having gained some more support following recent events.
I read a quote on this thread earlier about Lawell being compared to our own ‘David Murray’, one time perceived untouchable with MSM etc. but things changed quickly once the balance of power started to shift, hopefully this would include the obvious stooges and ‘place men’ they have used the last decade to establish... We can but live in hope...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Fuck me (figuretively speaking of course).

A journalist with balls.

The narrative has definitely been turned on its head. 

Everything good in scottish football, including the rankings, has been done by Rangers. The only regret I will have is that we will win the league anyway, even if celtic hadn't turned themselves into a laughing stock. I just hope it eventually turns into a record points gap. 

The bully has revealed itself as a bloated buffoon and its abuse of power within our game will see the overhaul that's been need for so long. 

Very good articles 

One common element running through them in the background is Lawwell and his many hats. It's not just cfc he's ruining He's ruining Scottish football for everyone, no wonder cfc's fans have turned on him and quite rightly so.

RPG Lawwell

SPFL Lawwell

SFA Lawwell

cfc Lawwell

I won’t be applauding any journalist who now suddenly has the balls to write negative stories about THEM.  What took you so long you bunch of fucking amateur shitebags?  The Mhedia are only turning on them now cos they are hurting and 10 in a row is vanishing before their very eyes.

Aye, they were happy to stick the boot in and wank-off at the prospect of Rangers disappearing from Scottish Football, Happy to spread lies about our fans at Hibs cup final and turn a blind eye to blatant corruption within the Scottish game.  Happy to ignore a blatant child sex abuse scandal unfolding at Torbett Towers.  I could go on.

Never forgive and never forget these Mhedia Rhat fuckers - they hate us with a passion and will turn on us again as soon as they get the opportunity.

They just want regime change at their favourite club as they are hurting like the rest of the Scum.  

Long may they suffer

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Hurting mate .They have to aim at someone .Still not much aimed at the Spfl and that’s where the real corruption lies 

partick thistle statement last night was aimed at spfl/sfa  but as i said before all clubs had a great chance to change things in the summer but did not support our call for a independent investigation  so i would say to the clubs that voted against fuck you all  hell mend you   you are getting what you deserve

39 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Very good articles 

One common element running through them in the background is Lawwell and his many hats. It's not just cfc he's ruining He's ruining Scottish football for everyone, no wonder cfc's fans have turned on him and quite rightly so.

RPG Lawwell

SPFL Lawwell

SFA Lawwell

cfc Lawwell

football in this country will never get anywhere till we take the power from the clubs and it is independly run  when lawell goes we have another fenian arsehole waiting to pounce in mulranney the alloa chairman  when you have a situation that happened in the summer when brechin was the only club not relegated when their chairman is on the spfl board  where are brechin just now bottom of the league again  yet they stopped progressive clubs like kelty hearts and cove rangers from being promoted

1 minute ago, billscott said:

football in this country will never get anywhere till we take the power from the clubs and it is independly run  when lawell goes we have another fenian arsehole waiting to pounce in mulranney the alloa chairman  when you have a situation that happened in the summer when brechin was the only club not relegated when their chairman is on the spfl board  where are brechin just now bottom of the league again  yet they stopped progressive clubs like kelty hearts and cove rangers from being promoted

Agreed, The corrupt element of Scottish football needs weeding out. The business model is all wrong for Scottish football It has the potential to be so much more. If every league was considered a level and had a part to play in nurturing players starting from grass roots levels into home grown players, then the whole game would benefit.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Agreed, The corrupt element of Scottish football needs weeding out. The business model is all wrong for Scottish football It has the potential to be so much more. If every league was considered a level and had a part to play in nurturing players starting from grass roots levels into home grown players, then the whole game would benefit.

very sensible are you available for a place on the spfl board  or maybe you have too much brains for that lot

20 minutes ago, billscott said:

football in this country will never get anywhere till we take the power from the clubs and it is independly run  when lawell goes we have another fenian arsehole waiting to pounce in mulranney the alloa chairman  when you have a situation that happened in the summer when brechin was the only club not relegated when their chairman is on the spfl board  where are brechin just now bottom of the league again  yet they stopped progressive clubs like kelty hearts and cove Rangers from being promoted

If that Mulraney gets in it proves beyond any shadow of a doubt Scottish Football is fucked. 

Woeful.

Just now, IanFerguson2013 said:

I know we are all enjoying the mess that they are in but surely it's not a Bears' Den post.

It's very unusual to see the word 'celtic' in here. Maybe we need to concentrate on Rangers in the Den.

It massively effects us cos we’re going to win the fucking league 

But I agree 

2 hours ago, trueblue 64 said:

This line should have been "celtic draw with hibs despite 8 players from the old firm match playing despite 13 isolating.

Just caught Sportscene. Craig Gordon saying that nine of the team that played Hivs were involved against Hearts in the cup final

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

Remember this statement from Dave King 

Probably the most misinterpreted statement in the history of Scottish football. 

I remember Sky reporting it as him saying Celtic would fold like a pack of cards, and others quote him as saying that they were a house of cards, but he actually said all we need is one title and it becomes a pack of cards. What he meant was if we get back into the Champions League it becomes a shuffle year on year as to who comes out on top because the resourcing of the clubs becomes more even. 

2 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I know we are all enjoying the mess that they are in but surely it's not a Bears' Den post.

It's very unusual to see the word 'celtic' in here. Maybe we need to concentrate on Rangers in the Den.

On a football basis I would agree 100%

But our enemies have held us back for near 10 years now.

I would prefer to keep those enemies close until they are totally beaten and/or made accountable and punished for their actions against us and the best interest of Scottish football.

21 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I did think about moving this thread, but ths issue also has an impact on us and that's why its staying.

Let's face it, they've run up their empire and built their allegiances since 2012.

There's only one thing could break all that...failure on the park.

It has come and the rest will come with it. People associate with winners.

They underestimated us and it was a huge error.

Archived