Have we got the credit we deserve

KingKirk

Yes that mob have collapsed spectacularly. 

I feel our clubs part in the collapse has been completely overlooked. We have been absolutely outstanding this season to be sitting in January unbeaten and over 20 points clear is remarkable. 

We'll done Rangers. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Boyds grin said:

Agreed Epstein. WE are the Club that have made the rattlers look absolutely fucking shite because we've been so good. Natural Order has resumed and we ain't going anywhere! 

Get yourself tae fuck, enjoy this and stop acting like a tarrier

The credit will come when the league is won, and when we finish it unbeaten with a 25+ points clear of second place, it will show everyone we won it in style and not been handed to us, this will go down as one of our best league wins in history, given it being Gerrards first and all the other circumstances surrounding it.

1 hour ago, Boyds grin said:

Agreed Epstein. WE are the Club that have made the rattlers look absolutely fucking shite because we've been so good. Natural Order has resumed and we ain't going anywhere! 

We will be mastered, by no fenian bastard 

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

We probably haven't but thats only because Scotland is a shitehole full of hatred for all things Rangers.

We broke the fenian bastards, we know that and more importantly they know that.

Exactly, the media down south have given us far more credit than the tarriers cheerleaders up here. Makes it even better though seeing how much they fucking hates us winning

We won it by putting a team on the park that can now compete against them , something they all made sure would never happen.

The media , football authorities ,politicians and corrupt legal shysters gave them all of those tainted trophies. It was fuck all to do with them being a good side , they slaughtered all opposition in this country.

Putting those penalties on the biggest club in the country would never have happened in any other country.

Its came back and bit them big time , we are back where we belong..........

No we have been handed the Title, never mind the fact that we are unbeaten in the League and have conceded 7 goals in 26 games. 

If there is any doubt about this mindset in the media you need only look at the growing campaign for Martindale to be manager of the year.

For many in the msm and across the city Rangers arent winning this, the cost of covid is the cause of the scum losing it.  Its bollocks.

But for me their sense of entitlement has been central to their collapse. The longer they underestimate us even as title winners, and think its just about them getting back to their best level, the better. We've surpassed that and we're still progressing.

They're at last right that they cannae see the Rangers in the distance. We're that far ahead of the stupid fuckers they cant even see our dust.

You never get credit from cunts that hate you.  You get it from your own and people who are neutral.

As victors..........we will write our own history.  I believe myself, it is always the insecure who seek credit. They also continually try to ram things down other peoples throat.  Quietly confident people don't need to do that.  Banter aside of course :lol:

No I don't believe we are getting the credit we deserve,  we never really have and probably won't, remember 2008, four trophies we were going for, a chance to get a bit of glory and respect in Europe for a relatively small footballing nation like Scotland, but no, they would rather we struggled with the fixtures and lost than give as a chance , basically cut their nose off to spite their face.

There have been a few factors in this title race, the main one being our improvement as a club, from the performances to the backroom staff. They can keep going on about celtic's problems etc., but as mentioned in a previous post, their sense of entitlement hasn't helped them, but for me it's their arrogance, the fact they think they are still better in every way.

Yes, the media will still go on about how celtic's troubles have helped us get where we are, but we didn't play celtic in Europe they have had no effect on our European performances and look where we are, will we get any further?, I don't know, if we do will we get credit?, if we do it will not be on the scale given to other clubs in this country.

Probably not in the Scottish media, but I have certainly noticed more English and international attention and praise this season than any time I can remember in my life. It's obviously got a lot to do with the Gerrard aspect, but I get the impression most neutrals (who are aware of it) are impressed by our form and the huge turnaround in fortunes.

Archived