Folk suggesting he should be captain.

For honesty, spirit and attitude yes, but think he'd be challenging folk for fun, destroying referees with verbals and most foreign guys would not have a clue what he was on about. 

Was going to suggest he'd be first on our greatest ever goalkeeper characters list, but suddenly remembered we had two others, Goram.

Amiable and talented nutters the both of them.

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Folk suggesting he should be captain.

For honesty, spirit and attitude yes, but think he'd be challenging folk for fun, destroying referees with verbals and most foreign guys would not have a clue what he was on about. 

Was going to suggest he'd be first on our greatest ever goalkeeper characters list, but suddenly remembered we had two others, Goram.

Amiable and talented nutters the both of them.

I have always said he should been made captain before tav simply for his passion .

AGC123 and tommyw like this
2 hours ago, ShaneRalfRoss said:

I have always said he should been made captain before tav simply for his passion .

I wanted it to be Arfield and have a long believe keepers can’t be captains as they’re mostly rooted at the back and outfield players can hide but now I would have no issue with him being the captain as he knows what it takes to become a winner