Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just collected mine. 👍💙🇬🇧

I want more than just a few fireworks going off, I want smoke bombs and lazer shows , church bells ringing , ships on the Clyde blasting their horns, concorde making a flyby and maybe even the Queen m

I'll be setting off plenty,but it will be within minutes of us clinching the title....not at an agreed time on an agreed date by some wee fucking virgin on Facebook or Twitter absolutely desperate for

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I hope the club really pull the stops out. Especially cos they’ve had so much time to create something.

I want something similar to what Liverpool did last season.

There needs to be fireworks and red white and blue light show coming from the top of Ibrox that lights up the whole of Glasgow.

A celebration in George square then a walk to Ibrox. This is going to be the party of all parties.

The club cant do anything that could be seen to encourage fans gathering.

glasgow argyle likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said you hoped the club really pull the stops out. I'd imagine there's little they could do because they know fans would gather.

Set up a big ring around the piggery, every fan 2 meters apart and each fan with alternating red,white and blue pyros.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said you hoped the club really pull the stops out. I'd imagine there's little they could do because they know fans would gather.

Yeah they should they don’t need to advertise it. Just when they receive the trophy there should be fireworks and a light show that comes across well on tv like the Liverpool presentation that I mentioned.

And to be honest if people want to stand on a public pavement in the middle of May I don’t really understand why that should be a problem 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah they should they don’t need to advertise it. Just when they receive the trophy there should be fireworks and a light show that comes across well on tv like the Liverpool presentation that I mentioned.

And to be honest if people want to stand on a public pavement in the middle of May I don’t really understand why that should be a problem 

Despite you thinking it's OK, the club as an organisation can't be seen to be organising something that brings fans together in public given there's the small matter of a pandemic.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Was looking to pick up some 🇬🇧 sky lanterns but can only find them online on some right dodgy looking websites. 

Anyone know any reputable stockists? :UK:

Bought some of them a while ago off ebay. They were alright but I read about how they can land in fields and fuck livestock up, they try to eat the wires and shit.

Best avoided imo mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Was looking to pick up some 🇬🇧 sky lanterns but can only find them online on some right dodgy looking websites. 

Anyone know any reputable stockists? :UK:

New partnership with some fireworks company to be announced in the next few days mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Despite you thinking it's OK, the club as an organisation can't be seen to be organising something that brings fans together in public given there's the small matter of a pandemic.

 

What are you actually talking about?

Ok then you may as well give the players the trophy in the dressing room then.

Explain to me please then why the club can’t have a controlled firework display the same as Liverpool did in a more severe lockdown last season why the trophy was being lifted??

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What are you actually talking about?

Ok then you may as well give the players the trophy in the dressing room then.

Explain to me please then why the club can’t have a controlled firework display the same as Liverpool did in a more severe lockdown last season why the trophy was being lifted??

I'd imagine the players will be handed the trophy on a pitch. Fuck knows what you're talking about dressing rooms for.

You've said people should be OK to be on pavements, I assume you're talking about outside Ibrox, then you're questioning why we can't organise something like a firework display? The club simply can't be seen to be doing something that encourages fan attendance. It's not difficult to comprehend tbh.

 

glasgow argyle likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...