Fireworks for 55

The Hammer 11

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Seen this somewhere on Twitter from an RSC but can no longer find it, encouraging all bears to let fireworks off as soon as we win 55, who’s in ?

As far as I’m aware the majority of posters on here are against fireworks and won’t be taking part 

34 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Seen this somewhere on Twitter from an RSC but can no longer find it, encouraging all bears to let fireworks off as soon as we win 55, who’s in ?

I'll be doing it out the front to celebrate and hopefully piss off the tarrier who lives across the road.

He's the kind of prick who'll probably come out and start about it.

Fantastic.

I hope the club really pull the stops out. Especially cos they’ve had so much time to create something.

I want something similar to what Liverpool did last season.

There needs to be fireworks and red white and blue light show coming from the top of Ibrox that lights up the whole of Glasgow.

A celebration in George square then a walk to Ibrox. This is going to be the party of all parties.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I hope the club really pull the stops out. Especially cos they’ve had so much time to create something.

I want something similar to what Liverpool did last season.

There needs to be fireworks and red white and blue light show coming from the top of Ibrox that lights up the whole of Glasgow.

A celebration in George square then a walk to Ibrox. This is going to be the party of all parties.

The club cant do anything that could be seen to encourage fans gathering.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said you hoped the club really pull the stops out. I'd imagine there's little they could do because they know fans would gather.

Set up a big ring around the piggery, every fan 2 meters apart and each fan with alternating red,white and blue pyros.   

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said you hoped the club really pull the stops out. I'd imagine there's little they could do because they know fans would gather.

Yeah they should they don’t need to advertise it. Just when they receive the trophy there should be fireworks and a light show that comes across well on tv like the Liverpool presentation that I mentioned.

And to be honest if people want to stand on a public pavement in the middle of May I don’t really understand why that should be a problem 

6 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah they should they don’t need to advertise it. Just when they receive the trophy there should be fireworks and a light show that comes across well on tv like the Liverpool presentation that I mentioned.

And to be honest if people want to stand on a public pavement in the middle of May I don’t really understand why that should be a problem 

Despite you thinking it's OK, the club as an organisation can't be seen to be organising something that brings fans together in public given there's the small matter of a pandemic.

2 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Was looking to pick up some 🇬🇧 sky lanterns but can only find them online on some right dodgy looking websites. 

Anyone know any reputable stockists? :UK:

Bought some of them a while ago off ebay. They were alright but I read about how they can land in fields and fuck livestock up, they try to eat the wires and shit.

Best avoided imo mate.

I'll be setting off plenty,but it will be within minutes of us clinching the title....not at an agreed time on an agreed date by some wee fucking virgin on Facebook or Twitter absolutely desperate for likes in an attempt to find some sort of social acceptance.

Glasgow Rangers Champions.

2 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Was looking to pick up some 🇬🇧 sky lanterns but can only find them online on some right dodgy looking websites. 

Anyone know any reputable stockists? :UK:

New partnership with some fireworks company to be announced in the next few days mate.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Despite you thinking it's OK, the club as an organisation can't be seen to be organising something that brings fans together in public given there's the small matter of a pandemic.

What are you actually talking about?

Ok then you may as well give the players the trophy in the dressing room then.

Explain to me please then why the club can’t have a controlled firework display the same as Liverpool did in a more severe lockdown last season why the trophy was being lifted??

13 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What are you actually talking about?

Ok then you may as well give the players the trophy in the dressing room then.

Explain to me please then why the club can’t have a controlled firework display the same as Liverpool did in a more severe lockdown last season why the trophy was being lifted??

I'd imagine the players will be handed the trophy on a pitch. Fuck knows what you're talking about dressing rooms for.

You've said people should be OK to be on pavements, I assume you're talking about outside Ibrox, then you're questioning why we can't organise something like a firework display? The club simply can't be seen to be doing something that encourages fan attendance. It's not difficult to comprehend tbh.

Archived