Fireworks for 55

The Hammer 11

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd imagine the players will be handed the trophy on a pitch. Fuck knows what you're talking about dressing rooms for.

You've said people should be OK to be on pavements, I assume you're talking about outside Ibrox, then you're questioning why we can't organise something like a firework display? The club simply can't be seen to be doing something that encourages fan attendance. It's not difficult to comprehend tbh.

You’re right it’s not. On trophy presentation day when everyone is watching on tv it’s not hard for the club to put on a firework display and light show when the players are getting the trophy.

I don’t know how you can’t comprehend that and why you’d expect fans to stand outside when they can’t actually watch a trophy presentation being held.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Seen this somewhere on Twitter from an RSC but can no longer find it, encouraging all bears to let fireworks off as soon as we win 55, who’s in ?

I'm getting one of those 100 barrage shots,and getting strapped in and hunting mutants to let mine off in their direction.

Seriously.....got 2x40 barrage eldorado's which last about 40 seconds each and cost £35,ordered from the fireworks superstore at Hillington.
The guy was brand new and said if i wanted them delivered free,i was to drive up and he would bring them out to the car,to which i explained plod would say that was non essential travel.
Had to get them delivered by special courier at £20,and said delivery was cheaper than a £60 fine.
Mine will be getting set off as soon as the ref blows his whistle.
Just hope i'm sober enough to see the fuse.   

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You’re right it’s not. On trophy presentation day when everyone is watching on tv it’s not hard for the club to put on a firework display and light show when the players are getting the trophy.

I don’t know how you can’t comprehend that and why you’d expect fans to stand outside when they can’t actually watch a trophy presentation being held.

Never been a fan of lightshows at 4.45 in the afternoon in May.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What the club can’t do a light show at night? So that you admitting you’re wrong then with that feeble comeback?

Pretty sure this was in the height of summer and no official Liverpool sources were ‘encouraging ‘ fans to turn up

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not sure what kinda light show we could put on.
Do we just switch the lights on and off rapidly.:excited:

Or...if we win 55 at the tottie bowl maybe we could ask the mutants to put on a show for us. 

8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What the club can’t do a light show at night? So that you admitting you’re wrong then with that feeble comeback?

Pretty sure this was in the height of summer and no official Liverpool sources were ‘encouraging ‘ fans to turn up

You got a video that works?

Would Rangers fans turn up if we thought there were celebrations inside Ibrox after winning the league? A firework, lightshoe party type thing. Of course we would, and that's why the club have to be careful with what they do.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Bought some of them a while ago off ebay. They were alright but I read about how they can land in fields and fuck livestock up, they try to eat the wires and shit.

Best avoided imo mate.

Just going to pretend I didn't read this mate. 

Would it not be better if the club were seen to be trying to organise a socially distanced event rather than an unofficial get together which will inevitably happen, tbh with covid we are pretty much snookered cause the media and the mutants will finger point and blame us for spreading covid which would be hypocritical of them after the tarrier barrier fiasco plus the bus chasing they did but that's what they'll do and we know it. 

Gotta box clever on this one I think.

40 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Would it not be better if the club were seen to be trying to organise a socially distanced event rather than an unofficial get together which will inevitably happen, tbh with covid we are pretty much snookered cause the media and the mutants will finger point and blame us for spreading covid which would be hypocritical of them after the tarrier barrier fiasco plus the bus chasing they did but that's what they'll do and we know it. 

Gotta box clever on this one I think.

It would be funny to hear them phoning in to SSB crying about lockdown violations as well though.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

It would be funny to hear them phoning in to SSB crying about lockdown violations as well though.

I'd love to see one of those planes towing the message "RIP Terry Munro"  I'm sure everything will be fine though and we can all celebrate without being made to look bad, it's the wait that's the worst thing like when you're younger on Christmas eve and it just seems to be taken ages and you just want it to happen.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure what kinda light show we could put on.
Do we just switch the lights on and off rapidly.:excited:

Or...if we win 55 at the tottie bowl maybe we could ask the mutants to put on a show for us. 

Aye, get them to put the shitty Disco lights on. Only use they'll get oot them anyway :rangers:

20 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

They would aswell, the hypocritical cunts. Think restrictions will be slightly more relaxed, but I honestly believe Wee Krankie will delay shit till after May with that sole reason in mind :sarcasm:

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm getting one of those 100 barrage shots,and getting strapped in and hunting mutants to let mine off in their direction.

Seriously.....got 2x40 barrage eldorado's which last about 40 seconds each and cost £35,ordered from the fireworks superstore at Hillington.
The guy was brand new and said if i wanted them delivered free,i was to drive up and he would bring them out to the car,to which i explained plod would say that was non essential travel.
Had to get them delivered by special courier at £20,and said delivery was cheaper than a £60 fine.
Mine will be getting set off as soon as the ref blows his whistle.
Just hope i'm sober enough to see the fuse.   

When did you order them ?, I thought I had a bigger stash in the house but I must have used mine 😂

4 hours ago, smartypants said:

Was looking to pick up some 🇬🇧 sky lanterns but can only find them online on some right dodgy looking websites. 

Anyone know any reputable stockists? :UK:

Can only get them online now , don't though it will ruin your day trying to get 1 of those fucking things lit and flying :lol:

1 minute ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Might be able to 'borrow' their disco lights :mutley: 

previously to the gazillions paid for STILL TO BE USED ON CL NIGHTS disco lights,the last set of lights they had were begged second hand from hampden when it was getting done up,and the shout was "we'll take them".
Some charity coulda done wonders with the money they shelled out for CL LIGHTSHOWS. :rofl:

5 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Can only get them online now , don't though it will ruin your day trying to get 1 of those fucking things lit and flying :lol:

Are they really that bad? 

The plan was to get the weans involved and wind up the tarrier neighbours at the same time. 

Had visions of something like this :lol:

81gwHPHFA0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just now, smartypants said:

Are they really that bad? 

The plan was to get the weans involved and wind up the tarrier neighbours at the same time. 

Had visions of something like this :lol:

81gwHPHFA0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Mrs cousin bought them to set off up at her grave mate and it was a shambles , was really windy that day tbf , on the plus side you might "accidentally " burn the cunts house down

Archived