Domestic European Football

I suspect no one cares but this game has been brilliant :lol: 

Keepers have been kicked in the head and players poked in the eye. A few disallowed goals, Lyon have missed a bucket load of chances. 

Lyon have just had Lopes sent off for hand ball about 15 yards outside his own box, yet the ref initially missed it - had to go back to VAR to send him off!

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I know its not a European tie, but already a red card in the River Plate vs Boca Juniors match. 

The second leg of the Copa Libertadores final at the Bernabeau between them is easily one of the best, most enjoyable football games I’ve ever watched

Complete spectacle

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I suspect no one cares but this game has been brilliant :lol: 

Keepers have been kicked in the head and players poked in the eye. A few disallowed goals, Lyon have missed a bucket load of chances. 

Lyon have just had Lopes sent off for hand ball about 15 yards outside his own box, yet the ref initially missed it - had to go back to VAR to send him off!

Derby isn’t it? Or their big game anyway for each of them

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Went on the PC to purchase all the Assassins Creed games for the missus's xmas on Steam about 25 minute mark, checked the score and went from 1-0 to 5-0 in like 7 minutes, mental.

So much for a real challenge for Bayern on the back of an International break, against an in form an apparent potential title challenge, away from home as well.

I think they will win the CL again this season. 

Yep. Was a crazy spell. As good as Bayern were, some of the defending was really bad from Leverkusen. They also conceded from the kick off for the fourth too.

They will make semis at least, but I still don't think Bayern have a great back four and outside the first XI I think they don't have a huge amount of top class depth.