Sitting All Calm

Only 'nearly'? Man, i've been in tears on and off for a couple of hours now :lol: Saw a picture on twitter of Sandy Jardine looking down over Ibrox (cue the tears), watched wee Alfie's interview (cue the tears), saw Jimmy Bell hanging out the dressing room window looking happy as fuck (cue the tears). Fucking love it man, the fact it's taken us a bit longer than we'd hoped to be back on top just makes it that bit sweeter!

ch7yj6l.jpg

If any of yous have a decent set of binoculars you might see my fireworks display at 10ish tonite...but it's long shot as iam in Sunderland. And fuck the old spunker next door.😊

59 minutes ago, Rlm said:

If any of yous have a decent set of binoculars you might see my fireworks display at 10ish tonite...but it's long shot as iam in Sunderland. And fuck the old spunker next door.😊

ill see them from Blyth m8,

WATP

Enjoy your night

NS!

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Think for me the word is content. Not letting my guard down cause am an auld cynical CUNT, But things are looking good. 

What can you possibly be worried about at this stage hahaha

I tried to stay calm

busted out the inflatables 

the mask 

the smoke bombs- the neighbors weren’t happy as it was there wedding in the garden 😂🇬🇧Going to just buy more for title day and trophy day 

What a great time to be a bluenose. It’s brilliant for old guys like me, but I’m especially pleased for our younger fans who probably haven’t been lucky enough to see us winning anything. Although I’ve saw many great Rangers teams and many trophies lifted, for me this tops the lot. We’ve been kicked from pillar to post for the last 10 years and been ridiculed mocked by nearly every other club in Scotland. So, fuck the lot of you. We told you we’d be back and we are. We’ll get stronger and stronger and I hope you all enjoyed the banter years because we’re having the last laugh you shower of bastards. WATP and don’t fuckin forget it. 

1 minute ago, josmc said:

What a great time to be a bluenose. It’s brilliant for old guys like me, but I’m especially pleased for our younger fans who probably haven’t been lucky enough to see us winning anything. Although I’ve saw many great Rangers teams and many trophies lifted, for me this tops the lot. We’ve been kicked from pillar to post for the last 10 years and been ridiculed mocked by nearly every other club in Scotland. So, fuck the lot of you. We told you we’d be back and we are. We’ll get stronger and stronger and I hope you all enjoyed the banter years because we’re having the last laugh you shower of bastards. WATP and don’t fuckin forget it. 

And we won't forget those that had a kick when we were down.

47 minutes ago, qwerty said:

ill see them from Blyth m8,

WATP

Enjoy your night

NS!

il point a few of them up the coast for you...the rest il set off over tannadice at 2pm tomora hopefully m8!!

5 minutes ago, Rlm said:

il point a few of them up the coast for you...the rest il set off over tannadice at 2pm tomora hopefully m8!!

Ran out of likes mate, but heres a like anyhoo

Archived