SPFL Champions 20/21 GIRFUY Thread

KeyserSoze

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best day I’ve had for a long long time. Wish my grampa and papa were still around for this. 

Im absolutely mwi dancing around the kitchen with my wee lassie (she’s a got a ST but no that interested) but she keeps running into her maw saying ‘we’re celebrating Rangers winning the league’ it would bring a tear to a fucking glass eye. She doesn’t know what we’ve been through but we’ve been to hell and back and I for one are savouring every last fucking moment. My wee apprentice is picking me up in the morning for work so I am on it for the duration. I hope everyone is enjoying this momentous day. We are the people!!!! 

4 hours ago, IpswichGer said:

I'm still super nervous due to things not going to plan last year but March 2021 could easily be the greatest in my lifetime.

Found out my other half is pregnant, after I had convinced myself it just wasn't to be and I wouldn't have kids.

Rangers win 55.

Just ordered a new car.

Bricking myself until 12 week scan, but fingers crossed!!!!

You have a new Bear on the way mate, relax and tell your offspring the story of 55 in the years to come.

Congratulations.

What a journey this has been, couldn’t be any prouder of the squad and club as a whole. The banter shit has been torture for years and what a way to pass the baton. Was a massive blow last season when we collapsed but learned from it and came back fighting. Breaking all kind of records in the run in, great position in Europe and with a squad that is ever improving. Only way is up and up.

Daughter is 3 yrs and boy 6 months old and we have just finished our ‘title party, simply the best, penny arcade and of course the tin foil trophy held aloft (or chewed) by all. First time celebrating a title win with my kids and was a really special moment. Had a massive lump in my throat when that whistle went today.

Thank you Rangers will never forget this one 💙

Archived