“Like a Pack of Cards”

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely don’t think I could’ve picked a better tweet for them if I done it myself!

Absolutely glorious and it shows how much they are hurting - we’ve officially broken them.

They’ve got to get the fans excited to buy season tickets somehow, I don’t think them announce Kennedy on a permanent due to a tight budget would get them going so this is their attempt

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Won the title 2 days ago. There’s about another 2 months of the season to play out before the summer break :lol:

I hope we fucking humiliate them at celtic park. Give us a 5-0 Rangers 

My favourite comment from a rhabid so far:

"Every weekend is like helicopter fucking Sunday"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

:jimmybell:

7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Play the kids. No need to risk assets.

Hear what you’re saying mate but not for me, Rangers imo have got enough physicality to handle anything they want to throw at us, Ajer imo would shit himself against Alfie, Pretty sure any combination of our centre backs could handle Thumb if he wanted to try and mix it and don’t think Scott Arfield would be found wanting against Broonaldo.

Their absolutely ruined. What i love is that there is now 2 generations of cellic fans who have witnessed our 9 and have watched us storm to 55 this season. There is also another upcoming generation of cellic fans who thought it was all cellic and dominating and now they’ll find out their rightful place in society 😂 amazing. 

This meltdown captures what celtic are all about perfectly 

Their club completely lacks any sort of dignity and sportsmanship,  and their fans celebrate it, they have absolutely no class, and as Mr King correctly predicted they have collapsed, only its more like a game of fuckin Jenga than a house of cards. 

Watching them clutch at straws with the new club patter and the faux outrage at our celebrations is the icing on the cake

And we haven't even been given the trophy yet, and still have a Europe campaign, and two old firms 😅

At least celtic are saving a few bob with the restrictions on fans since they won't have to install any suicide nets on the top tiers at Snake Mountain 😅

Archived