Custom WWE title is in The Trophy Room

EMRFC

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, EMRFC said:

DF024CA4-070F-469F-8A83-761D33FC642B.jpeg

I don't like wrestling but that belt looks pretty impressive.

I'd look great cutting about town wearing it but doubt it would fit round my waist after all the beer and crisps I've downed during lockdown. 

Could maybe use it as a bracelet.:huh:

Cunts are weird man, a massive company like WWE makes a nice gesture by gifting us this belt along with some good PR more than likely at the request of Drew who is a good bear, one of the few in the public eye not afraid to show it and folk want to be raging about it when a lot of the things in the trophy room already are gifts. 

I personally haven’t been into wrestling since I was about 14 but I don’t get the need for all the ‘wrestling’s so bent and I’m so above it’ shite either. Some people like it and some people don’t that’s fine but not liking it doesn’t mean you’re any better than those that do. You don’t need to use any mention of wrestling as an opportunity to tell the world how ‘gay’ it is.

23 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Cunts are weird man, a massive company like WWE makes a nice gesture by gifting us this belt along with some good PR more than likely at the request of Drew who is a good bear, one of the few in the public eye not afraid to show it and folk want to be raging about it when a lot of the things in the trophy room already are gifts. 

I personally haven’t been into wrestling since I was about 14 but I don’t get the need for all the ‘wrestling’s so bent and I’m so above it’ shite either. Some people like it and some people don’t that’s fine but not liking it doesn’t mean you’re any better than those that do. You don’t need to use any mention of wrestling as an opportunity to tell the world how ‘gay’ it is.

It’s good marketing for both brands , some folk on here are just fannies at the end of the day we’re a business and rebuilding our commercial operation Wrestling is massively popular in America and we have tie ins with American teams the more exposure we get over their the better , Football is a growing market in America and we should be trying to capitalise on it. 

And that’s the Truth because The Hammer said so 

1CF1D474-F4BA-4C84-A342-6ECFFEFB9F01.gif

On 11/04/2021 at 08:40, left winger said:

But disappointed there, tbh 😔

edit: is it relevant that the video is 3.16? There’s not some god nonsense going on as well, is there?

You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere. Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass

21 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Who said that two men rolling around in their underpants is gay?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Love when people tell you it's scripted. No fucking shit mate, and btw James Gandolfini wasn't actually a mafia boss.

Tom Hanks really did save Private Ryan in Normandy before running all the way across America then dying from Aids, didn't he?

37 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Love when people tell you it's scripted. No fucking shit mate, and btw James Gandolfini wasn't actually a mafia boss.

If you watch the Shawshank Redemption backwards it's about a guy swimming through miles of shite to break into jail for a rock hammer. 

Archived