Is there a weak position in our team?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to topic. Midfield. We can't keep relying on Davis, Arfield and Jack are too injury prone unfortunately. Lundstrom has had a shocking season, absolutely terrible for Sheffield this evening again. Hopefully he isn't still in Gerrards plans. 

Players like Kamara and Barasic may attract big money after the Euros. We'll just need to wait and see. 

Possibly only one more season for McGregor. Only keeper I've been very impressed with the last few seasons playing against us was the Braga keeper Matheus. Whether we could afford/sell him the move is another story.

26 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Back to topic. Midfield. We can't keep relying on Davis, Arfield and Jack are too injury prone unfortunately. Lundstrom has had a shocking season, absolutely terrible for Sheffield this evening again. Hopefully he isn't still in Gerrards plans. 

Players like Kamara and Barasic may attract big money after the Euros. We'll just need to wait and see. 

Possibly only one more season for McGregor. Only keeper I've been very impressed with the last few seasons playing against us was the Braga keeper Matheus. Whether we could afford/sell him the move is another story.

Would like to keep Kamara if we could mate. Jack and Arfield can go for me. We need stronger players for next season. Defo need to upgrade. 

It worries me that Shagger has only 1 year left and we don't have any youngsters in to take the reigns unless McCrorie is being groomed for the position the way Shagger went out on loan while Klos was in goal for us. Cant really think of any where weak tbh need to see who leaves in the summer.

14 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

It worries me that Shagger has only 1 year left and we don't have any youngsters in to take the reigns unless McCrorie is being groomed for the position the way Shagger went out on loan while Klos was in goal for us. Cant really think of any where weak tbh need to see who leaves in the summer.

When he does as well next season as he did this one he'll get another year. Guy's not going away after next season, he's too good.

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

When he does as well next season as he did this one he'll get another year. Guy's not going away after next season, he's too good.

Andy Halliday said he was surprised he signed this years extension as he told him he would Chuck it if they won the league, I think he doesn’t want to fizzle out so to speak and quit while he’s ahead, can’t see him going by next year personally. You never know tho 

9 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Can anyone actually read?

One post suggesting to sell Katic after the Euros BECAUSE HIS  VALUE IS LIKELY TO BE TOP DOLLAR, not because he had a poor game today.

20 posts getting the wrong end of the stick altogether FFS!

Looks like only one person didn't read the post properly!!

11 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Fuck me we'd need mega bucks to improve on the Croatian national team left back.

Better get Jordi Alba in because borna had an off day.

If Jordi Alba was Gaelic he’d be called Jordi Scotland.

So far as domestic football is concerned, not really. We’ve got strength right through the team and a good bench. But we’re bound to lose a couple of players in the summer and if we want to progress in Europe, we’ll need a higher level of signings.

Archived