Is there a weak position in our team?

I used to shit myself when I saw names like Barker or Jones on teamsheets as I never thought these guys were good enough to be at Ibrox.

Nowadays - am full of confidence seeing the team that's been picked for every game. Anyone else think we have a weak spot?

My only slight niggle of a doubt is Zungo - and that's because he's largely unproven and not had a run of games to show what he can or cannot do.

Barisic didn't have a good game today. Surprised he started to be honest - saving others for next week?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we need someone who would walk into our midfield. Sadly Jack seems to be injured to much and Davis isn’t going to be playing 3 games in a week next season so we need some quality there. Borna had a stinker today but a wouldn’t be worrying to much about that position.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best crosser of a ball since Neil McCann yet we should sell him because he was poor defensively today :lol:

He was rank rotten today at the back....posted missing on far too many occasions....if he plays like that next week then we will have an issue....he needs to be more self aware what is going on round about him

Barisic has a poor game and suddenly posters want to get rid of a Croatian capped left-back.

This place is so fickle at times.

What we need is a dominant and skillful central midfielder. But then again, every team in the world wants one of those.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

He was rank rotten today at the back....posted missing on far too many occasions....if he plays like that next week then we will have an issue....he needs to be more self aware what is going on round about him

He'll be fine. 

Unless James Forrest plays. 

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Fuck me we'd need mega bucks to improve on the Croatian national team left back.

Better get Jordi Alba in because borna had an off day.

Jordi Alba is pish mate. :lol:

But I agree with your defence of Big Borna. :thumbup:

Archived