Our manager Mr Steven Gerrard

kelvd1873

Madness to think myself and others thought he didn't have it.Β 

He looks and acts like he was born to manage a club like ours. He's articulate, intelligent and a proven winner.Β 

I'm extremely grateful to have him as our manager, he's done something I'm not sure many others could in 3 years.Β 

He's made Rangers... Rangers again.Β 

10 years of utter hell and disappointment gone just like that. This season is as good as I've seen it and I've seen some great ones.Β 

Walter and Stevie... The guys who silence the immigrants.Β 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

He looks and acts like he was born to manage a club like ours. He's articulate, intelligent and a proven winner.Β 

I'm extremely grateful to have him as our manager, he's sine something I'm not sure many others could in 3 years.Β 

10 years of utter hell and disappointment gone just like that. This season is as good as I've seen it and I've seen some great ones.Β 

:bow:Β 

We needed a managerΒ who understood what Rangers areΒ all about, the club, the history, the support.
Someone with a pedigree and a reputation within the game.
WhoΒ could project the right image, and help us rise back to the top.
Usually, two out of three isn't bad.
But to get everything in one package, wrapped up inΒ a winning personality .....
I think Gerrard has beenΒ one of our best ever signings.

8 minutes ago, Misteral said:

TBH, I really felt he would be a success when he was appointed. It took three years but the timing couldn't have been better. Thanks SG, the staff and the players. We are back!.Β 

Exactly, the timing was spot on. Fuck their 8.75 in a row. The way this season has went nobody could have scripted. Their meltdown, all the banter years in one, its been fucking glorious!Β 

Even though there has been no fans unfortunately, I never thought anything could surpass our actual 9 in a row, and "helicopter Sunday" , but for me this hasΒ :UK:

To think at the time I was so pissed off I thought it was a daft appointment and I wanted someone like a Warnock. Was a dark time and couldn't see us getting back.

Then the press conference came and you started to see what he was all about.

To turn what he inherited to this, our greatest league campaign is just astonishing.Β 

Completely agree his achievement now is legendary given the scale of the turnaround and impact had he got this season wrong.

7 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I'm extremely grateful to have him as our manager, he's done something I'm not sure many others could in 3 years.Β 

I doubted him.

He's turned out to be everything a Ranger is, what a man.Β 

17 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Still can’t believe he’s our manager - still sit and watch him and say β€œthat’s fucking Steven Gerrard” 

Funny thing is mate, I think he's actually a wee bit like that with us. He's clearly been aware of our size and our legends for years and now he's a part of it.

Never regretted talking shite about someone in my life, was totally against him, and then hate to think about some of my posts last season towards him but never changed my opinion on any one/thing in my life like I have with him, love him with every fibre of my being. Hero πŸ’™

38 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Funny thing is mate, I think he's actually a wee bit like that with us. He's clearly been aware of our size and our legends for years and now he's a part of it.

He said in the after match RTV interview that the club has bitten him and he now fully understands the sheer size of the clubπŸ‘πŸ»

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

He said in the after match RTV interview that the club has bitten him and he now fully understands the sheer size of the clubπŸ‘πŸ»

Did he also not say he always thought he was a 1 man club until he joined us as well, or words to those effects. Reckon he will be with us for some time nowΒ 

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Did he also not say he always thought he was a 1 man club until he joined us as well, or words to those effects. Reckon he will be with us for some time nowΒ 

honestly think if his family were living and settledΒ here that would be the case, but I reckon that will ultimately seal the deal in terms of his move back south. But I think we will have him for another 2 years.

Archived