Postecoglou

So im hearing next 2 days they announce ange as there manager....so hope this happens...its way out of his league that job....& good for us & Rangers...hope they sign him on a 3 year gig ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

1 hour ago, donnymac said:

So im hearing next 2 days they announce ange as there manager....so hope this happens...its way out of his league that job....& good for us & Rangers...hope they sign him on a 3 year gig ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

Ffs @esquire8 Mark 2

I lived in Melbourne when he was appointed Manager of Melbourne Victory. Went to watch a few times and he took them backwards in terms of playing style. I see people lauding him as playing an entertaining style.....well, he does, but his teams can't defend and what a fucking moaner he is. He will lay the blame left, right and centre when things go wrong. If he gets off to a bad start, it will consume him. Fingers crossed!

35 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

I lived in Melbourne when he was appointed Manager of Melbourne Victory. Went to watch a few times and he took them backwards in terms of playing style. I see people lauding him as playing an entertaining style.....well, he does, but his teams can't defend and what a fucking moaner he is. He will lay the blame left, right and centre when things go wrong. If he gets off to a bad start, it will consume him. Fingers crossed!

Victory under Durakovic and Magilton were a shambles.ย 

23 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Victory under Durakovic and Magilton were a shambles.ย 

Results wer shite but i thought Magilton had them playing better football. Postecoglu came in and he certainly had them playing a fast, expansive game but it was so predictable. They assembled the most expensive squad and won fuck all until Muscat came back. They'll score loads of goals against the bottom clubs but they'll concede shit loads against us!