FIFA 22

Straight-Edge-Loyal

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Listen am no here to be constantly put down by u all the time. If your into bullying people that's fine with me but don't expect me not to say anything back

He's becoming the biggest bully on here m8 ,think he owns the site he's just raging u have a better team than him imo

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

He's becoming the biggest bully on here m8 ,think he owns the site he's just raging u have a better team than him imo

More than likely. Not being a fifa player my sons already told me it's a shit team and will get destroyed online as my cbs are too slow

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Guy won't play me he's scared 

Told u I was happy to play, if u take enjoyment or it makes u feel like a man playing against someone whose had played 7 games vs AI on semi pro difficulty I'm happy to make u feel good. Anytime suits me 

Mind u I could be a dick about it and let my son play for me instead might make it a more even game

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Told u I was happy to play, if u take enjoyment or it makes u feel like a man playing against someone whose had played 7 games vs AI on semi pro difficulty I'm happy to make u feel good. Anytime suits me 

Add me then @dandeacon55watpstb on ps5

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm new to the game so haven't a clue and used to the defending in pes 

Don't slide tackle unless you're sure you'll win the ball and and just generally run at people you'll win the ball more often than not anyway.