Parking near Ibrox

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think it’s open and I’m sure it shuts at half time so you’ll need to leave early 

don’t have a clue tbh but I’d imagine it’ll be open, will probably fill up quickly so would have to get there reasonably early 

That's fucking useful but not surprising TBH.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He's clearly sussing out what his best time is to go and steal everyone's CD players.

CD players? What are they :D  

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

That's fucking useful but not surprising TBH.

CD players? What are they :D  

You won't be pulling the wool over my eyes mate, everyone has a CD player in their motor.  Touch my Wet Wet Wet CD's and the consequences aren't good.

On 24/07/2021 at 17:13, They Gnu said:

😀 I always gave him a joint, went with a wee mate from Paisley and the conversation went like this. Watch yer motor mate. Naw a come here every match an if Ma car gets touched I’ll rip yer fuckin jaw😀

Want me to watch your car. Naw my dog’ll watch it. Can your dug put oot fires came the reply. 

12 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You won't be pulling the wool over my eyes mate, everyone has a CD player in their motor.  Touch my Wet Wet Wet CD's and the consequences aren't good.

You are willing to admit you have more than one? :ang: 

Cd players and hubs caps. Jeez there's some old codgers on here :D

1 minute ago, Almacger said:

What’s the situation with Albion car parking, can you purchase on the day or is it permit holders only?  In terms of permits, is it too late to purchase for this season or do you have to be a My Gers Platinum member? 😎

Pm @born a blue nose mate he is a steward at the car park he can help you out 

On 18/08/2021 at 22:11, Almacger said:

What’s the situation with Albion car parking, can you purchase on the day or is it permit holders only?  In terms of permits, is it too late to purchase for this season or do you have to be a My Gers Platinum member? 😎

I have burnt the ear of several at Ibrox over this. SLO, Disabled Officer, Health and Safety, its been a complete shambles. One game its permit only, Malmo was pay at the gate. The ticket info for each game does not say if the Albion is even open, let alone who gets in. 

I keep asking about permits, but so far the best I can get is they are working on it. None available at the moment. Unless you are disabled or VIP Hosp, you wont get in if its permits. 

I will update this page if I get new info from the club.