Disappointed

25 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've also got a spare for Tuesday but no point in selling it as we are quite obviously out on our arse. 

I’d happily buy that mate if its still going

41 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

With the result and performance but im more disappointed with the reaction of our the cry was no surrender but if we are a bit shite then im totally surrendering crowd, fucking have a word with yourselves boys, criticism is warranted like today when we just have not showed up but some of the comments on here like every year, fucking hell man. 

Always going to get some overreaction especially straight after the game. 

Performance today was terrible and the sqaud deserve the flak for it.

Now need to turn it round and get back to form. A win on Tuesday night would be a massive step. 

Collectively we're not at it yet. We know what we are capable of and it will come back and we'll be fucking awesome again. 

Take Malmo next by what ever way and todays performance will be a distant memory. 

I can only imagine what Gerrard's saying to the players behind closed doors, because I think Malmo is a do or die for him. He will be more disappointed than most at todays performance, because he also knows what those players are capable of.

I think we'll see a big response against Malmo.

Shite bags, cowards and all the other nonsense in the match thread is abysmal talk.

We are champions and they gave us an unbeaten season. It's 1 poor result in a game we largely dominated, we will improve and we will also drop more points as the season goes on as every Rangers team in history has done. 

Over the course we will prove we are the best. 

42 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Couldn’t agree more, absolute homos chatting shite about crowds and the likes. Better Rangers teams than today have went to places like tannadice and been turned over early in the season. We’re 2 league games in and on Tuesday we’ve the chance to get ourselves to within 2 games of the champions league groups. Time for the players and supporters alike to stand up and stop the hyperbole pish. 

Agreed. How far into last season did we drop points to Livingston?

21 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Spare has gone to a  boy on our bus m8, I stupidly used it as a an example because I was starting to get a bit beeling. 

No worries mate, fingers crossed it gets as far as a general sale on Monday :lol:

We were never going to go another season unbeaten; that's fantasy stuff. What makes this hard to take is the impotent performance off the back of a poor performance in Sweden and with a must win game coming up on Tuesday. 

It's very early in the season. As long as this is a wake up call to the players and staff we'll be fine.