Disappointed

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

With the result and performance but im more disappointed with the reaction of our the cry was no surrender but if we are a bit shite then im totally surrendering crowd, fucking have a word with yourselves boys, criticism is warranted like today when we just have not showed up but some of the comments on here like every year, fucking hell man. 

Same as it ever was.  Fuck it. Roll on Tuesday. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

With the result and performance but im more disappointed with the reaction of our the cry was no surrender but if we are a bit shite then im totally surrendering crowd, fucking have a word with yourselves boys, criticism is warranted like today when we just have not showed up but some of the comments on here like every year, fucking hell man. 

Couldn’t agree more, absolute homos chatting shite about crowds and the likes. Better Rangers teams than today have went to places like tannadice and been turned over early in the season. We’re 2 league games in and on Tuesday we’ve the chance to get ourselves to within 2 games of the champions league groups. Time for the players and supporters alike to stand up and stop the hyperbole pish. 

Every team has bad games or even bad weeks, if we stand up and perform on Tuesday everyone will have forgotten about today but there are some things that are definitely cause for more than a little concern so far 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree. Criticism is fine, but I've heard as much as 'cowards' used, and that's outrageous given what this team has done.

I think a disrupted pre-season has probably had a significant effect. I think we'll get better.

I called both full backs cowards and I stand by that. It's not a new opinion based on today's performance, they've always been cowards. That doesn't mean they're terrible players, but they both shrink when the going gets tough. 

Players like Kent have a bad game but never stop trying, even when nothing is coming off. 

Some players have a steely determination and some dont. Tav and Borna dont.

6 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

I called both full backs cowards and I stand by that. It's not a new opinion based on today's performance, they've always been cowards. That doesn't mean they're terrible players, but they both shrink when the going gets tough. 

Players like Kent have a bad game but never stop trying, even when nothing is coming off. 

What a load of shite.

6 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

Just seen this ya fucking heed the baw.

Shut up 

4 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

Utter garbage. Tav for one was up and down that pitch all day. Didn't come off, but was one of the few with energy. Never hid.

The coward stuff is cliched rubbish and you want to have a word with yourself. The guy was all over it last season driving us to that league, yet one loss and you're assassinating him. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tav captained the team that delivered everything we so desperately wanted last season but is now a shitebag? 

Hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. A few of our fans deserve fuck all.

Always the same cunts itching to get on here and have a right moan after a defeat.

We were poor, we need to get the finger out quick-smart but these players don't become bad players just like that. We have been making too many changes to the team and it is showing in our dysfunctional performances. The changes are sadly unavoidable but things will click soon enough, hopefully on Tuesday.

8 minutes ago, Parma99 said:

Away and take yir face for a shite, ya fucking idiot.