Ross county game on tv

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Does anyone use a vpn.  How does that work.  
does anyone use norvpn

Yeah Nord is quite good and I had it before they sponsored us. Basically go to their website, create an account and download it. I can’t remember how much it is a month but I think they have a sale on at the moment.

Once you have installed it it’s pretty easy to use, you just click on what country you want to use and it will change your IP to that nation.

Once you have done that, go to Rangers TV to buy the game - it may not let you buy it if it thinks you are in the UK.

28 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Not posting the name on a public forum for obvious reasons but there is an excellent private Facebook page that streams every game in HD. Just use facebook watch app to stream on the tv it's great. 

PM me bbz. 

39 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Does anyone use a vpn.  How does that work.  
does anyone use norvpn

I use digibit vpn it's £2.5 month when selecting a country go for the closest as possible Ireland for example as a vpn will slow your speed down and may affect your stream quality

50 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

I have Rangers TV subscription. 
is ross county game on or do I have to get on ross county tv

Can I ask which subscription you have mate?

Allot of people think that getting the standard RTV package will get them the games live, but this is not the case.

You have to get RangersTV unlimited, which costs about £20 per month, and you can only see this option when you have already fired up your VPN and appear outside of the UK.

Just dont want you to be scrambling about tomorrow wondering why it is not working if you dont have the right subscription.

18 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Not posting the name on a public forum for obvious reasons but there is an excellent private Facebook page that streams every game in HD. Just use facebook watch app to stream on the tv it's great. 

Is it that badger loyal page? Admin is a weirdo