*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Junior Soprano

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Clemdog changed the title to *****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

They seem to play a strange formation that has either side hugging the touch line. Hopefully we get to grips with their width and cut them open. Need to watch square balls to Kyogo. He always seems to score easily by hitting it into the ground, this lifting it over the keeper.

If the real Goldson shows up we will win. Also concerned about how much Davis has left in the tank and who to play at left back?

Turnbull is so overrated and goes missing against good teams. Same for Rogic.

On paper, our forwards should destroy that defence.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If the real Goldson shows up we will win. Also concerned about how much Davis has left in the tank and who to play at left back?

Turnbull is so overrated and goes missing against good teams. Same for Rogic.

On paper, our forwards should destroy that defence.

Morelos has to get his arse in gear. The chances will come - he has to be sharper 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Morelos has to get his arse in gear. The chances will come - he has to be sharper 

Morelos has had a good start to the campaign similar to Hagi. Yesterday, they were both very poor as were others.

To win an OF game, everyone has to be at the races. Would love nothing more than an Alfie winner.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos has had a good start to the campaign similar to Hagi. Yesterday, they were both very poor as were others.

To win an OF game, everyone has to be at the races. Would love nothing more than an Alfie winner.

Wright and/or Kent is crucial to how we set up. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Wright and/or Kent is crucial to how we set up. 

I agree but there are five players fighting for three spots assuming all are fit for the game. (Hagi, Roofe, Morelos, Kent, Wright)

I think Aribo will play in midfield but add him to the front five and replace with Hagi if you like.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree but there are five players fighting for three spots assuming all are fit for the game. (Hagi, Roofe, Morelos, Kent, Wright)

I think Aribo will play in midfield but add him to the front five and replace with Hagi if you like.

Team for me barring covid/injuries

Tav        Goldson     Helander   Bassey

Aribo   Kamara   Davis 

Wright         Morelos/Roofe      Kent

If either Wright or Kent are out, Roofe starts playing just off the right of Morelos

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If all fit, I’d be shocked if it wasn’t Roofe, Morelos & Kent! 

id personally play Wright though, probably in place of Roofe who would come off the bench when needed! 

31 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Mind games 

he will be playing on Sunday 

Never saw the tramps match last night,but a few on here who did said the jap was limping towards the end.
He aint seeing out the full match,and hopefully a gamble he starts and breaks down first couple of minutes.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I would love Hagi to score the winner, that would be something.

Archived