*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Never saw the tramps match last night,but a few on here who did said the jap was limping towards the end.
He aint seeing out the full match,and hopefully a gamble he starts and breaks down first couple of minutes.

We should always be confident anyhow mate. They are no great shakes. I prefer they are being bigged up tbh. 

They seem better than last year, but I'm no gonna shit my pants :lol:

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Never saw the tramps match last night,but a few on here who did said the jap was limping towards the end.
He aint seeing out the full match,and hopefully a gamble he starts and breaks down first couple of minutes.

He was man. Looked very leggy too. He is a player that can cause us problems tbh. We struggle picking up players behind the striker. Stop the supply though and he isn't too effective.

Best form of defense is a good offense. Go for the cunts.

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Team for me barring covid/injuries

Tav        Goldson     Helander   Bassey

Aribo   Kamara   Davis 

Wright         Morelos/Roofe      Kent

If either Wright or Kent are out, Roofe starts playing just off the right of Morelos

No keeper? 😃

1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I think that will be it if all fit. My curveball would be drop Alfie and play Wright, Roofe and Kent for out and out pace. Roofe is a great penalty box striker. 

Just no.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely and I hope he is. I want their strongest team put back in their box 

👍

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I can only think of McCoist jumping the ad hoardings and doing the "robot" or Gabriel Amato, but Kent wins it hands down. I might have forgot a few tbh. 

Gazza playing the flute but not against them, think it was friendly. Ally scoring the only goal in the cup semi at theirs and we were down to 10 men, his celebration summed how much it meant.

6 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Gazza playing the flute but not against them, think it was friendly. Ally scoring the only goal in the cup semi at theirs and we were down to 10 men, his celebration summed how much it meant.

It was at this. Met Sean Connery at the game that weekend as well. 👍 Here's a picture of the programme.

IMG_20210828_001211224.jpg

23 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I can only think of McCoist jumping the ad hoardings and doing the "robot" or Gabriel Amato, but Kent wins it hands down. I might have forgot a few tbh. 

Lovernkrands jumping the hoardings at hampden is up there 

or the Kyle lafferty robot 

27 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Gazza played the flute when he scored in a pre season friendly tourney at Ibrox against Steu Bucharest in the 90s (4-0 us I believe) ...Done it warming up as a sub against the scum aswell