*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

41 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I honestly think we’re going to hammer them tomorrow.

Come out the traps quickly infront of 52000 bears against a team that won’t be parking the bus, that is perfect for us… fucking bring it on!! 4-1 Rangers!! 🇬🇧

I'd love the start we had versus malmo at Ibrox. Players and fans both right up for it, high pressing, tempo and attitude bang on.

I’m up for this one big time . I know we’ve had a terrible start to the season but I honestly think we up our game come flying out the traps and win tomorrow . They have us beat already without a ball kicked they honestly think they are the best team in world football again perfect time to shut them up . Ibrox will be absolutely bouncing tomorrow everybody behind the team front start to finish regardless what Happens on the pitch . Let’s do this 

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd love the start we had versus malmo at Ibrox. Players and fans both right up for it, high pressing, tempo and attitude bang on.

No use starting like that if we cannot keep it up though.

30 mins into the Malmö game and we were just as dreadful as we were in the second half.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We start like that,with their defence it will be over quickly.
that clown welsh is a certainty to be off,with a last man tackle.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Very much agree as long as we keep it up and not do what happened later in that game.

Going to be positive and hope this game starts our form getting back to where it needs to be. :thumbup:

If we take the game to them, we win. That new CB of theirs looks another bomb scare and he'll only be worse in front of a packed Ibrox. If any game can serve as the catalyst for our success this season it's this one. 

28 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Would it be totally outrageous to play Patterson as left back if Barisic's form stays this poor?

imperative big bassey makes this, his power, aggression and will to fight for everything is vital in this game IMO, fight and desire we have lacked massively these first 7 or 8 games of the season

44 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

People saying we should counter attack them are bonkers. High press n force that shite defence into fucking it. 

AZ stood off them a little to encourage them to play it from the back and then pressed quickly as a team and they crumbled. We know starfelt and Hart have a mistake or two in them. 

The way I see it is that we start with Alfredo and Roofe up front with instructions to stay there and pin back their defenders. With one of Kent/Aribo/Hagi playing just behind them.

Then it's a matter of winning the midfield battle and cutting off supply to their forwards. I hope that our management team have similar thoughts.