*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Roofe has to play, none of this morelos up front himself, infact if we only play one striker it has to be roofe, his intelligent movement with rip their backline apart

Aribo in behind roofe, hagi and i suppose kent as well in behind, their backline will have ptsd by time we finish with them

Go 433 with morelos up front himself however and it could be a messy 90mins for us

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

My concern is our midfield. Davis is being asked to play too much. Obviously Hagi, or Aribo will drop back alongside Kamara.

Upfront we have so many options to destroy that defence.

Hopefully Bacuna isn’t a fucking idiot like Lundstram and can actually be of use and give Davis some rest 

For me this purely comes down to effort!! If we properly push a high line on their back 4 we’ll get all sorts of benefits! They are determined to play football and that back 4 is fucking terrible! Press them quick & early and we’ll get some big chances! 

Remember the boys team at the tournament in the Middle East, MacCallum was talking after it about how they stood off them to encourage them to play it short & then fucking went after them! We need to adopt that on Sunday cos they are seriously shite at the back!