celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

28 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually think £5 Million is quite a low settlement which they’ll cover easy enough but I suppose it’s the reputation they’ll permanently have and possibly more adults might step forward as they know they’ve been listened to as these cunts had a production line going 

Amazed at the coverage in the media of racism in cricket compared to hundreds of violated children over decades of abuse.

Watch deliver us from evil, this will give you an understanding how these cunts operate.

Same tactics  as their mother church, deny ,deride,the victims are of no value so fuck them.

Abusing  children since the 4th century, by fuck how many are we talking about, and they proclaim to be the church of christ, in reality a church  with no morals , only interest in the coin that the gullible will cough up , sound familiar, a cult ,nothing more nothing less who have brainwashed these cunts  for years, they are in perpetual denial ,can't face the facts that they have been fucked over for millennium by hocus pocus from their mother church, who in fact are nothing more than evil incarnate.

Kick them Out. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I actually think £5 Million is quite a low settlement which they’ll cover easy enough but I suppose it’s the reputation they’ll permanently have and possibly more adults might step forward as they know they’ve been listened to as these cunts had a production line going 

Were you getting this £5million number mate? I haven’t seen any numbers. 

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Were you getting this £5million number mate? I haven’t seen any numbers. 

Marc Horne
May 16 2019, 12:01am, The Times
Jim McCafferty sentence: Legal action over child abuse is imminent, Celtic warned

Celtic FC will face a multimillion pound compensation claim “within months” unless it accepts responsibility for the paedophiles who preyed on young players, a senior lawyer has said.
The warning from Patrick McGuire, who has represented some of the victims, comes after Jim McCafferty, 73, a former club kitman and Celtic Boys Club coach, was jailed for six years and nine months after admitting that he had molested boys over 24 years.
The jail sentence is the third to be handed down to former Celtic Boys Club staff after Jim Torbett, 71, its founder, and Frank Cairney, 83, a coach, were imprisoned for sexually assaulting youngsters.
Gerald King, 66, the former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of abusing four boys and a girl while he was employed as a primary school teacher, but was not jailed.
Mr McGuire, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, said that court action would be launched imminently unless the club changed its stance.
Celtic has expressed sympathy for the victims but has insisted that the boys club is a separate organisation and not its responsibility.
Mr McGuire said: “We have formally intimated a large number of claims on behalf of survivors of all the four named paedophiles that operated under the guise of the wider Celtic umbrella. We continue to gather evidence and have got a lot of financial information. We have got the evidence of survivors, talking about the links.
“The case is being gathered and we absolutely will be going to court, and probably doing so in a matter of months, unless Celtic’s tack changes.”
Mr McGuire argued that Celtic should follow the precedent set by Manchester City, which has launched a compensation scheme for youngsters abused by Barry Bennell, a former youth coach and serial paedophile.
“Celtic’s board and chief executive should stop hiding behind their lawyers and start looking at what Manchester City has done,” he said.
It has been reported that a claim could amount to more than £5 million.
Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It sounds to me like they have no defense and are now grasping at straws. Eventually, the judge will decide what the compensation should be, but no matter what the damages are, guilt is guilt.

And then, how will their current sponsors react?

But more importantly, how will the SFA respond once they are convicted? (no laughing in the back)

Not a chance they do anything. We “recognise the judges decision and as this is not a footballing matter no further action will be taken”. 
Lets not kid ourselves they will get any footballing punishment whatsoever. 

6 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Not a chance they do anything. We “recognise the judges decision and as this is not a footballing matter no further action will be taken”. 
Lets not kid ourselves they will get any footballing punishment whatsoever. 

Very much a footballing matter since "football players" were abused.

15 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Very much a footballing matter since "football players" were abused.

We are all aware of that but if you think the SFA/SPFL will see it that way then you’re highly likely to be mistaken. Hope I’m wrong as this cover up, denial and wrong doing is absolutely sickening 

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You always make me hopeful with quotes like above. 

Keep the faith brother ...

The noose around that filthy clubs neck is tightening.

Mr McGuire appears to have found his balls and its game on. 

Hopeful justice will prevail and the victims find some sort of closure on the whole thing. 

As for that lot..

Id imagine the SFA will await the outcome before making any comment.

Charges against them must surely follow (sporting integrity they screamed) 

9 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

We are all aware of that but if you think the SFA/SPFL will see it that way then you’re highly likely to be mistaken. Hope I’m wrong as this cover up, denial and wrong doing is absolutely sickening 

A full independent inquiry. 

What has gone on(and still going on by their denials) at that club is utterly reprehensable and outright evil 

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

A full independent inquiry. 

What has gone on(and still going on by their denials) at that club is utterly reprehensable and outright evil 

Let’s just hope an “independent” enquiry is indeed independent and not hand picked as usual.