celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Is it not a case of the judge has already said they have a case to answer .This part of the case is about them trying to prove that they are separate and not liable .

Imagine losing the evidence that they are a separate entity .

I think the “separate entity” lie was thrown out a while back. It was never credible and old news stories have confirmed over and over again that it was totally indistinguishable from the senior football club.

There are a lot of people working on this, quietly confident they will make the paedos pay.

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I think the “separate entity” lie was thrown out a while back. It was never credible and old news stories have confirmed over and over again that it was totally indistinguishable from the senior football club.

There are a lot of people working on this, quietly confident they will make the paedos pay.

Ah but they have evidence to show they are separate.But lost it .Must have thrown it away with the effigies evidence by mistake .

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Ah but they have evidence to show they are separate.But lost it .Must have thrown it away with the effigies evidence by mistake .

I’m talking about multiple photographs and articles from various in-house and external publications which leave no doubt that they are part of the same family.

Testimonials and plaudits from senior figures such as Stein and McGinn make it clear that these boys were seen as an integral part of the scum family.

Fortunately a great deal of this material is digital and online so “misplacing it” isn’t going to work either.

14 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m talking about multiple photographs and articles from various in-house and external publications which leave no doubt that they are part of the same family.

Testimonials and plaudits from senior figures such as Stein and McGinn make it clear that these boys were seen as an integral part of the scum family.

Fortunately a great deal of this material is digital and online so “misplacing it” isn’t going to work either.

They 100pc have an interconnected bond .Anybody growing up in Glasgow in the 70s and 80s that was involved in boys football knows this first hand .That was the attraction for playing for CBC .A boy a couple of years older than me left the local RBC to play for CBC because he saw it as a direct route to the senior club .He was a bear and we gave him pelters for it .

The only way they can ever deem to be seperate is different companies .But even the SFA whitewash report said that associated clubs would have to take responsibility for actions of those associated .So that blows that technicality 

A full enquiry is needed as there is far too much going on here .Not just the abuse of kids IMHO 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

They 100pc have an interconnected bond .Anybody growing up in Glasgow in the 70s and 80s that was involved in boys football knows this first hand .That was the attraction for playing for CBC .A boy a couple of years older than me left the local RBC to play for CBC because he saw it as a direct route to the senior club .He was a bear and we gave him pelters for it .

The only way they can ever deem to be seperate is different companies .But even the SFA whitewash report said that associated clubs would have to take responsibility for actions of those associated .So that blows that technicality 

A full enquiry is needed as there is far too much going on here .Not just the abuse of kids IMHO 

The number of season ticket holders or ex board members who are ‘were mps,lord provosts,councillors,barristers and high up in the Catholic Church means there will never be a public enquiry.

The fact a paedophile ring operated for over 50 years and was allowed to do so even though it was the worst kept secret in the city shows the power behind this operation.

10 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I think that their plea to dismiss proceedings on the basis of separate entity was refused by the court but they are still able to put the legal argument forward to be heard.

Think @Blue Nosed Babewill have more knowledge on this aspect.

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

I think that their plea to dismiss proceedings on the basis of separate entity was refused by the court but they are still able to put the legal argument forward to be heard.

Think @Blue Nosed Babewill have more knowledge on this aspect.

I truly hope that pile of horse manure is their principal defence because My Cousin Vinny could drive a bus through it.

Sideways.

18 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Is it not a case of the judge has already said they have a case to answer .This part of the case is about them trying to prove that they are separate and not liable .

Imagine losing the evidence that they are a separate entity .

Would be karma if somebody intentionally by mistake dumped it.
They have benefitted from dealings of lost evidence on a couple of occasions recently.

FWIW, I’m still convinced this is why Eddie Howe said “no thanks” last year.

He was out of work, no other offers on the table and the long delay in making the decision was very unusual.

I think that he did his homework, learned a few unsavoury truths and decided he’d rather be unemployed than tainted by association with the worst scandal in the history of sport.

He’s doing well at Newcastle and I’ll always respect him for his decision.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

FWIW, I’m still convinced this is why Eddie Howe said “no thanks” last year.

He was out of work, no other offers on the table and the long delay in making the decision was very unusual.

I think that he did his homework, learned a few unsavoury truths and decided he’d rather be unemployed than tainted by association with the worst scandal in the history of sport.

He’s doing well at Newcastle and I’ll always respect him for his decision.

He didn’t go there because he couldn’t choose his back room staff, but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story mate 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He didn’t go there because he couldn’t choose his back room staff, but don’t let facts get in the way of a good story mate 

That would have been item two or three in the discussions and wouldn’t have needed months of deliberating.

Either you can bring in your own team or you can’t.

I wasn’t privy to the discussions, nor were you, but I’m entitled to my opinion.

If I’m looking at joining a new employer, I do my homework, good and bad, for loads of reasons including ethics, staff turnover rates, how they’re viewed in their marketplace etc.

Howe is no fool. Five minutes on Google and he would have gobsmacked at what he found.

However, if you think they went through weeks and weeks like the discussion below, then you’re entitled to that theory.

”Can I have my own team?”

”No”

”Now can I have my own team?”

”No”

”OK, now can I have my own team?”

”No”

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That would have been item two or three in the discussions and wouldn’t have needed months of deliberating.

Either you can bring in your own team or you can’t.

I wasn’t privy to the discussions, nor were you, but I’m entitled to my opinion.

If I’m looking at joining a new employer, I do my homework, good and bad, for loads of reasons including ethics, staff turnover rates, how they’re viewed in their marketplace etc.

Howe is no fool. Five minutes on Google and he would have gobsmacked at what he found.

However, if you think they went through weeks and weeks like the discussion below, then you’re entitled to that theory.

”Can I have my own team?”

”No”

”Now can I have my own team?”

”No”

”OK, now can I have my own team?”

”No”

:lol:

Not reading that shite you’ve posted, the man literally said that was the issue 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not reading that shite you’ve posted but the man literally said that was the issue 

That seems unfair as we have to read the torrent of misery-filled shite you post every day.

Might have been issues around a statement like “when I realised it was a haven for paedophiles, I told them to shove it”, don’t you think?