Hopefully matchday vaccines next

Dan Deacon

18 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Who really cares, the people your asking this don’t make the rules! the law, if it stays that way (and I can’t see them backtracking completely now) means unvaccinated fans aren’t getting in, including my da and brother who are both season ticket holders, tough shit! they clearly aren’t happy but I’ve not heard them greetin about it, they know their options and it’s their choice to accept them or not I’d guess 

id be interested to know what the bears den discriminated posters are doing about the current situation they find themselves in, moaning on here, Is that it? 

Well if you are:

1. Happy for anyone to stick whatever they want in your body regardless of whether there is really a benefit to YOU

2. Be discriminated against at the whim of a politician . Just now it is covid. Next time it will be something else.

then fill your boots.

9 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

That was going to be my question to u?  Assuming the guy next to me ( eg you ) does not have the virus am I totally safe?  

What proof do I have that you aren't violent and won't attack me for saying the wrong thing? Do Rangers check criminal history before entry? 

What about if you just returned from somewhere with yellow fever? Are the club checking your travel records and you had yellow fever, ebola etc vaccinations? 

And to be clear your position is that re covid, everyone else is at same risk etc other regardless of weight, health , vax status etc? 

He won't be the pissed stained fenian tramp that you shat yourself from in the town mate.

You'll be safe 

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Well if you are:

1. Happy for anyone to stick whatever they want in your body regardless of whether there is really a benefit to YOU

2. Be discriminated against at the whim of a politician . Just now it is covid. Next time it will be something else.

then fill your boots.

What are you doing about it? Never mind my boots

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

What are you doing about it? Never mind my boots

Well I have written to my mp for starters. have already written to a venue cancelling a do cause the wanted covid passports for Xmas.  I will not attend any such venues. Not decided how I will deal with if approached by some chancer at the football. 

10 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Well I have written to my mp for starters. have already written to a venue cancelling a do cause the wanted covid passports for Xmas.  I will not attend any such venues. Not decided how I will deal with if approached by some chancer at the football. 

That will get you nowhere! One man will achieve absolutely zilch to corona measures surely you know that🤦🏻‍♂️

these cunts are out every Sunday in Amsterdam come rain hail or shine, I would listen to their arguments because of the efforts they go to, but cunts moaning on the internet amongst mostly vaccinated members on a forum deserve to have the piss taken out of them 

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

That will get you nowhere! One man will achieve absolutely zilch to corona measures surely you know that🤦🏻‍♂️

these counts are out every Sunday in Amsterdam come rain hail or shine, I would listen to their arguments because of the efforts they go to, but cunts moaning on the internet amongst mostly vaccinated members deserve to have the piss taken out of them 

It's that attitude that will lead to serfdom. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

As I said Covid is much more infectious than the flu and you are much more likely to die/have long term illness. Do you recognise these facts? 

Walking about unvaccinated without a good reason means that you are essentially happy to infect people around you. In the case of Rangers a minority are willing to endanger the lives of fellow supporters. Will no doubt have the hipocracy to chant We Are The People at matches though. 

Covid doesn't recognise your football allegiance. It doesn't recognise your freedom, it just recognises opportunities to spread and mutate into a potentially more infectious and fatal disease. 

Do keep up. 

Up until Mar 2020 people could walk about unvaccinated from the flu and pass it on and kill old grannies. Where was the scorn then? 

13 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Aw grow up ffs. You have very rarely contributed anything intelligent to a debate as far as I can see. 

The only difference between his tramp comment and your posts is that he was deliberately not trying to add something intelligent to a debate

5 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Seriously?  I’d take the advice of someone who’s job it is to give advice on health before any conspiracy theories on the internet 

That is because you have a personal view that trust authority and also a risk attitude where you see, for you personally, the virus risk larger than the vaccine risk. I am dbl jabbed and agree on the risk point. I do not trust authority. I learned enough on my MBA re that  but that is another story. 

Not everyone is the same however and they are under no obligation to risk their lives for you or I. Are they? Should I expect you do do something that may harm you financially,  healthwise or any other way to improve my personal lot when I can manage a lot of that risk myself?