St mirren chairman wants the bridge to collapse

RFC55

11 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Lol you don't think I do either.

Right then we'll wait and see if anyone loses their job cause someone posted on this forum that they weren't pleased about something the person said.

I never said that they would.

1 hour ago, will2203 said:

Changed days….letting tarriers into bowling clubs! 

Give them it large. 🇬🇧🔴🔵🇬🇧

Think you might have misunderstood mate, When I said 50/50 I meant Rangers fans and St Mirren fans, No celtic fans in here, Leave it at that 😂

6 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

We agree then - any posts on here that portray the person cares about those tweets are pointless and aren't going to be effective like the tweets were for H&H.

*shakes head in disbelief and leaves thread*

1 minute ago, PGWoodwind said:

Quote the post where I stuck up for him even.

So is it just him now and not since day 1?

Away to your bed.

You have been a prick from your first post.

Detteriarated by the day.

Almost certainly a trolling banned poster.

Feel free to prove me wrong by starting match threads and having thousands of likes.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You have been a prick from your first post.

Detteriarated by the day.

Almost certainly a trolling banned poster.

Feel free to prove me wrong by starting match threads and having thousands of likes.

:lol:

Apart from the covid thread and this one no one's argued with anything I've said, I don't know if you were one of the anti vacs cunts and have held a grudge since then or if you're mixing my up with someone else but if you look at any other thread there's no reason to think that at all.

Just now, PGWoodwind said:

Apart from the covid thread and this one no one's argued with anything I've said, I don't know if you were one of the anti vacs cunts and have held a grudge since then or if you're mixing my up with someone else but if you look at any other thread there's no reason to think that at all.

Covid?

What the fuck u on?

I pity your boyfriend.

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why didn’t you just sign in with your old log in? 

Never seen this weird paranoia about people changing user names like there is on here.

First I was meant to be Blue Avenger and I wondered what this cunt must have done to make a few folk obsessed with him but then he starts posting and it's pure basic football talk.

Who is it this time? If finding it pathetic to whinge about jokes or being called names is a rarity on this forum it's defo not representative of any Rangers supporters I've met. It's always been the actions of tims 

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Covid?

What the fuck u on?

I pity your boyfriend.

So it's not even that thread?

What was I a prick about then, sticking up for McGregor?

You've either got me mixed up with someone else or are just talking out your arse completely.

Feel free to prove me wrong by mentioning any time I was a prick outside this or the covid thread.

4 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

Never seen this weird paranoia about people changing user names like there is on here.

First I was meant to be Blue Avenger and I wondered what this cunt must have done to make a few folk obsessed with him but then he starts posting and it's pure basic football talk.

Who is it this time? If finding it pathetic to whinge about jokes or being called names is a rarity on this forum it's defo not representative of any Rangers supporters I've met. It's always been the actions of tims 

Was only having a laugh calm down 

4 minutes ago, PGWoodwind said:

So it's not even that thread?

What was I a prick about then, sticking up for McGregor?

You've either got me mixed up with someone else or are just talking out your arse completely.

Feel free to prove me wrong by mentioning any time I was a prick outside this or the covid thread.

Calm doon to a frenzy!!!

Not sure exactly how I triggered you.

Could you quote the post so I can buid on it you stupid CUNT?