Morelos

DiamondDan

On 02/12/2021 at 10:05, The Specky Liar said:

Rotten again. Can tell within the first 10 minutes of a game if he's up for it or not and last night he clearly wasn't

Sakala Roofe Kent on Saturday for me

Wouldn't even have him on the bench tbh hopefully give him a wee wake up call

We will be lucky to get 5m for alfie these days if anycunt wants him

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He made his goal out of fuck all the only one to do that. 

I love him 

Easy could have done a kyogo or just stopped trying to get to ball. Composed finish when he does does get by the players. Anyone who doesn't appreciate that goal is a mongo.

Just now, gazza27 said:

A ain't mate. He's done for me. He won't get back to what way he was 

Give him a chance under new coaching mate hopefully they’ll bring back the Alfie we all know and love. As I said in another thread there’s wee signs of him getting his mojo back under GVB. 3 goals in 4 games is a decent start. Was also bullying the Dundee defence at times today I’ve still got hope he’ll recapture the form coached out him by the fraud 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Give him a chance under new coaching mate hopefully they’ll bring back the Alfie we all know and love. As I said in another thread there’s wee signs of him getting his mojo back under GVB. 3 goals in 4 games is a decent start. Was also bullying the Dundee defence at times today I’ve still got hope he’ll recapture the form coached out him by the fraud 

👍👍👍👍

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

A ain't mate. He's done for me. He won't get back to what way he was 

FFS. Guy is our leading Euro goalscorer, SG coached the aggression out of him and played him out of position. He is scoring in a winning team under Gio and you say he is done.

Step to fuck away from the glue poke. 

It’ll take time for him to get back to his former self. His game has been a total 180 the last 18 months from what he was used to previously. 

I’m not sure if you play them through a bad patch or change it up. I personally would change it up but what do i know

It will take time for him to build back again, still think he’s massive for us.

For all the stick he gets, and even if he hasn’t been at his best since 2019, i still can’t think of many (if any) games where we haven't looked utterly rudderless and disjointed without him leading the line. 

19 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Meh. I'll let Hitler aka @KaiserJoncarry on 

Hitler? Been with a German thirteen years makes me Hitler 😃

18 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Jon killed greta in October

First I've heard..

Anyway back on topic I hope he continues to play more like he did before.👍

He is a great player, he or sorry GvB just needs to uncoach everything he has been taught the last 18 months under the previous regime and just get him back to being the selfish penalty box striker thats main job is to score goals and rough up defences. 

I dont think this will be done overnight, as mentioned by someone already in this thread its whether or not be stick with him currently or freshen things up and give others a chance to impress. He was extremely poor first half but certainly improved in the second period - we need players to start putting in 90 minute + performances though, this game could have been a rugby score.