Weekend of Legends

RossS1873

3 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Seen this and reminded me that they need to bring back "masters" football.

Ā 

Seen Jardel mentioned earlier as well and reminded me that we almost had Ronaldo sign for us. What the fuck went wrong with Scottish football. šŸ¤¦

Do you really have to ask that question mate?Ā 

5 hours ago, SPWF said:

Fuck upĀ :lol:Ā Fair enough if you donā€™t want to go but you donā€™t need to explain to people what a legends game is and why theyā€™re playing in it. What a weirdo man.Ā 

Apparently I do surprisingly, some other posters think theyā€™re going to see premium football. šŸ¤”

9 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Seen this and reminded me that they need to bring back "masters" football.

Ā 

Seen Jardel mentioned earlier as well and reminded me that we almost had Ronaldo sign for us. What the fuck went wrong with Scottish football. šŸ¤¦

Lawell Ā and Reid

Apparently Gazza and Mols And Jela will play - so awesome if Gazza does suit up for us again at Ibrox <3Ā 

Ā 

"Meanwhile, Rangers have lined up global superstars Luis Figo, Roberto Carlos, GheorgheĀ Hagi and RobertĀ Pires for a World XI set to take on a team of Ibrox legends.

The match will take place on March 26 to mark the clubā€™s 150th anniversary.

Van Bronckhorst will star for the Gers team alongside Paul Gascoigne, Kris Boyd, Michael Mols, Sasa Papac and Nikica Jelavic.

Rangersā€™ first-team coach Roy Makaay will also line up for the World Legends."

17 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

Unfortunately not, I will however speak the truth however unpopular.Ā 

But it's not the truth for the vast majority of fans. A game celebrating 150 years, let me repeat that..150 YEARS of our great club and it doesn't float your boat. Jesus Christ!

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

But it's not the truth for the vast majority of fans. A game celebrating 150 years, let me repeat that..150 YEARS of our great club and it doesn't float your boat. Jesus Christ!

I didnā€™t actually say that tbh, I said watching old fat guys attempting to play football doesnā€™t float my boat.Ā 

18 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

I didnā€™t actually say that tbh, I said watching old fat guys attempting to play football doesnā€™t float my boat.Ā 

The old fat guys will still be better than 90% of the players in the Scottish top division now.

Iā€™ll just answer your PM here @sandyboyblueĀ .Ā 
Ā 

Youā€™re talking shite about people, saying theyā€™re Ā thinking theyā€™re getting ā€œpremium footballā€, and making out people donā€™t understand what a legends game is. Youā€™re either an idiot or a troll.Ā 

7 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Ā 

Youā€™re talking shite about people, saying theyā€™re Ā thinking theyā€™re getting ā€œpremium footballā€, and making out people donā€™t understand what a legends game is. Youā€™re either an idiot or a troll.Ā 

If people want to reminisce, good on them.Ā 
Ā 

2 hours ago, ZZed said:

The old fat guys will still be better than 90% of the players in the Scottish top division now.

Ā 

45 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Ā 

For the record, itā€™s not me fawning over the legends team.Ā 

2 hours ago, sandyboyblue said:

Ā 

For the record, itā€™s not me fawning over the legends team.Ā 

Mate itā€™s about supporting the charityā€™s and having a wee day out with the family see some legends of world football, does it really matter they are retired? itā€™s just a bit of funĀ 

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate itā€™s about supporting the charityā€™s and having a wee day out with the family see some legends of world football, does it really matter they are retired? itā€™s just a bit of funĀ 

I agree with you, go enjoy, I donā€™t wish to be Ā the villain of the peace here.Ā 
I wonā€™t personally journey from the south of England to watch it.Ā 
Ā