Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If everyone is fit Souttar is our 3rd best CB behind Helander and Goldson. 

Everyone isn’t fit at the moment which is leaving us short and an injury to Bassey/Balogun again leaves us in a seriously difficult position. 

Paying 500k so we have a strong CB group is is excellent business when there’s £30m to play for. 

I’d rather £30m than prove a point to some tinpot team.

People are also vastly overestimating the fact Hearts won’t want to keep him. Neilson would happily play him every week, they’re chasing a European spot so these bid’s people want to make of 100k just to be spiteful won’t cut it

I've said it ITT already but again. Neilson had banners wanting him out before he was even appointed, he couldn't give a fuck less if it upsets some fans. If he gets them third he wont hear a peep from them. Just the same as happened last season when they were greeting about the style of football despite being about 1000 points clear in the championship.

7 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

It’s fairly obvious to everyone including your spectacle self that we currently do not need another cb at this time, although if Simpson goes this window, expect us to push to get souttar.

Would be more comfortable with Marge Simpson at the back for the rest of the season.

He’s fucking rotten.

17 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Souttar is no even our player yet and some want to promote him over Bassey who has done a fantastic job for us in December.

People wonder why we cant promote our young players.

head-shake.gif 

Bassey isn't one of our young players

46 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Souttar is no even our player yet and some want to promote him over Bassey who has done a fantastic job for us in December.

head-shake.gif

You play the best player you have in that position at Rangers. 

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

head-shake.gif

Since you ignored it the first time I’ll ask again, if Borna goes down before Tuesday and Bassey has to play at left back then who slots in and plays centre half for us?

13 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

If...

pizyk.jpg.7cf469a78807177ef216874f8cb9aaa9.jpg

We are short at left back because one of our left backs is having to cover at centre half. The obvious solution to that is to do a deal now for the centre half we have already agreed a deal with to the club early, but I suspect you already know that and you keep deflecting because you just don’t want to admit it.

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We are short at left back because one of our left backs is having to cover at centre half. The obvious solution to that is to do a deal now for the centre half we have already agreed a deal with to the club early, but I suspect you already know that and you keep deflecting because you just don’t want to admit it.

We already have 6 players more than capable of playing CB at the club, FFS , How many do you want.

if , and it's a bloody big if, your doomsday scenario occured and five other CBs were not available I'd show some testicular fortitude and give a left back getting rave reviews a start in young Fraser, Patterson was the same age when he got a start after all.

Sure as hell wouldn't cave in to Hertz so every other Scottish club can then hold us to ransom.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

We already have 6 players more than capable of playing CB at the club, FFS , How many do you want.

if , and it's a bloody big if, your doomsday scenario occured and five other CBs were not available I'd show some testicular fortitude and give a left back getting rave reviews a start in young Fraser, Patterson was the same age when he got a start after all.

Sure as hell wouldn't cave in to Hertz

You better not be including Simpson in that 6 as he is really not capable