Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Souttar is streets ahead of Bassey at CB and if Helander/Balogun aren’t back available for next Wednesday then we need to pay up and get him in. 

Agreed. Bassey has done a good job as a makeshift. 

However we need a CB that can go straight into the side now. 

Both Balogun and Helander going to need time to get fit and find match sharpness.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but that’s still not really keeping with the fact his presence tonight doesn’t stop a Morelos handball 

Maybe it doesn’t directly affect Morelos hand balling it but it definitely affects the teams performance and the game. Bassey, for an “attacking full back” is fucking bogging with the ball at his feet. Hit and hope most of the time.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Souttar is streets ahead of Bassey at CB and if Helander/Balogun aren’t back available for next Wednesday then we need to pay up and get him in. 

Souttar has been tore apart many many times in this league , far more times than i have seen happen to Bassey. Hope he turns out to be a great player for us. Bassey is there because he deserves to be.

Goldson for me tonight was bullied at the back and lost far to many headers in the box , but seems to escape unscathed again......

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Souttar has been tore apart many many times in this league , far more times than i have seen happen to Bassey. Hope he turns out to be a great player for us. Bassey is there because he deserves to be.

Goldson for me tonight was bullied at the back and lost far to many headers in the box , but seems to escape unscathed again......

Yep lost every header in the box, even at their goal

27 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

500k is too much. We cant wait until the Summer. Spend it on a right winger and attacking midfielder!!!!

500k on a right winger and an attacking midfielder?

Where we shopping, the conference?

I wouldnt be pushing for Souttar to be signed just now. I don't think it's what we need right now. We've been water tight atbthe back under Gio and that's with Bassey playing at centre back. Balogun has just returned and Helander is nearly there.

Rather we added 500k to whatever transfer fee we might pay to get in a player who could be a game changer!