Welcome to Rangers, John Souttar!

7 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

We already have 6 players more than capable of playing CB at the club, FFS , How many do you want.

if , and it's a bloody big if, your doomsday scenario occured and five other CBs were not available I'd show some testicular fortitude and give a left back getting rave reviews a start in young Fraser, Patterson was the same age when he got a start after all.

Sure as hell wouldn't cave in to Hertz so every other Scottish club can then hold us to ransom.

Who is this Fraser and where is he getting rave reviews? 

Surely you're just being too stubborn to admit you fucked it by suggesting it's a better option to play someone none of us have heard of than get Souttar in now

Just now, southcoastbear said:

This is a farcical discussion but I'm no backing down to the panty wetter loyal and their if argument. 

:lol: 

Suggests playing someone nobody has heard of instead of bringing one of the best defenders in the league and calls others farcical lol

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Who is this Fraser and where is he getting rave reviews? 

Surely you're just being too stubborn to admit you fucked it by suggesting it's a better option to play someone none of us have heard of than get Souttar in 

Oh aye play Souttar, no idea how his teammates play but let's play him. :mutley:

Get a grip

Oh you already have.

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Oh aye play Souttar, no idea how his teammates play but let's play him. :mutley:

Get a grip

Oh you already have.

You've suggested playing Sands multiple times in this thread and are now suggesting a kid nowhere near the first team

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You've suggested playing Sands multiple times in this thread and are now suggesting a kid nowhere near the first team

No I said we could, allowing first second and third choices were unavailable, just shows how tenuous your argument really is

40 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

We already have 6 players more than capable of playing CB at the club, FFS , How many do you want.

if , and it's a bloody big if, your doomsday scenario occured and five other CBs were not available I'd show some testicular fortitude and give a left back getting rave reviews a start in young Fraser, Patterson was the same age when he got a start after all.

Sure as hell wouldn't cave in to Hertz so every other Scottish club can then hold us to ransom.

I want the best possible players playing for us because I want us to have the best possible chance of winning the league.

Helander and Balogun aren’t match fit, Leon King has just turned 18 and needs to be managed properly because he’s still young and Simpson is not only garbage, but we are actively trying to move him on.

If the option to sign Souttar is there now then we should take it because it improves our squad now and it means he has time to settle in and it’s one less player who has to do it when the summer comes and we overhaul our squad massively.

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I want the best possible players playing for us because I want us to have the best possible chance of winning the league.

Helander and Balogun aren’t match fit, Leon King has just turned 18 and needs to be managed properly because he’s still young and Simpson is not only garbage, but we are actively trying to move him on.

If the option to sign Souttar is there now then we should take it because it improves our squad now and it means he has time to settle in and it’s one less player who has to do it when the summer comes and we overhaul our squad massively.

No player is match fit after having 3 weeks off. Helander & Balogun will be fine when asked to play.

It makes sense to have Souttar in this window but I wouldn't pay more than the remainder of his contract in order to get him now.

Would rather get him in now tbh and don’t really give a fuck if it means throwing a few crumbs at hearts to stop them greeting. Saying shit like if we give hearts money it allows all the other clubs to hold us to ransom is just pure drama queen nonsense.  🤣

He owns a coffee shop. Some sheep have been slating it on Trip Advisor, but a good Bear had the last laugh...

“Bitter coffee - Left a very bitter taste” and another added “Very slimy coffee, made my Achilles very weak open drinking” and another said “I smell a rat”.

"Top of the league coffee!

Simply the best coffee, very satisfying and cream always rises to the top. 5/5. Shame no 10 but 5/5 will do it justice. Will come back again for 5/6."

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1128310-d23817483-Reviews-Maison_Dieu_Coffee_Roasters-Brechin_Angus_Scotland.html#REVIEWS

13 hours ago, Inigo said:

Apparently his half brother has MND. 

Clearly the angry Hearts fans should give it a fucking break, and we shouldn't be looking to take offence from what Levein has said. 

Situation needs to be shown some compassion/ understanding.

Certainly without knowing the full facts, ibwould think twice about my comments in the future. Knowing what a bitter cunt Levein has been, especially since his Dundee Utd days, I obviously read a bit more into his comments than I should have even though I still think there was no need for him to say he wouldn't have signed for us any other way. 

38 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Certainly without knowing the full facts, ibwould think twice about my comments in the future. Knowing what a bitter cunt Levein has been, especially since his Dundee Utd days, I obviously read a bit more into his comments than I should have even though I still think there was no need for him to say he wouldn't have signed for us any other way. 

I think Levein is bitter about that game where the ref had a bit of a howler (in our favour really). 

I don’t think he’s anti-Rangers or has a particular agenda. Just likes stirring shit up sometimes. 

I don’t think he was saying ‘he only signed because…’ just that it was a factor. 

9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Yep, in a nutshell:

Leon King is nowhere near first team readiness.

Simpson is gash.

Helander and Balogun could take a while to get up to speed.

If Barisic gets injured are we going to waste Aribo at left back?