Have we ever had someone agree a pre contract to leave?

RFC55

Was a discussion with my mate, can anyone recall a player who has agreed a deal in the January and stayed on with us till the summer?

I can't think of anyone.

Looked at lovenkrands, amoruso, rod Wallace etc and couldn't find anyone in the January who agreed a deal elsewhere and stayed with us till the summer 

5 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

I would imagine it's not made public knowledge alot. Hearts fans the night would tell you why

Thats what we thought mate.

I just can't recall anyone ever announcing they were going and to the team they had agreed a deal with 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Was a discussion with my mate, can anyone recall a player who has agreed a deal in the January and stayed on with us till the summer?

I can't think of anyone.

Looked at lovenkrands, amoruso, rod Wallace etc and couldn't find anyone in the January who agreed a deal elsewhere and stayed with us till the summer 

Did Buffel agree one? I remember one of his moves falling through in January.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Knew there was a fairly recent one. Thought Jason Holt had, but looks like he went to Livingston after his contract expired. 

Aye he was a free agent for a wee while. Peter Lovenkrands did too although his was days before his contract expired.