Kurt Zouma

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing will happen him unfortunately, he will get a fine and possibly have the animals taken off him.

Its a shame the outrage people are expressing over this can’t be taken seriously when the majority of them eat meat 

For that a fine and the cat taken off him is fine - doing the same to a person wouldn’t guarantee any jail time, so it’s not justified for a cat. However, I bet it’s not the first time he’s done it.

Or maybe he has to work for free in a dog or cat home, or pet rescue place - a community service kind of thing.

All these hypocritical carnivores - what are they like!

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

For that a fine and the cat taken off him is fine - doing the same to a person wouldn’t guarantee any jail time, so it’s not justified for a cat. However, I bet it’s not the first time he’s done it.

Or maybe he has to work for free in a dog or cat home, or pet rescue place - a community service kind of thing.

All these hypocritical carnivores - what are they like!

I agree with everything you’ve said there tbh. I think a fine and him having the cats taken off him is sufficient. 

People that eat meat don’t bother me, it’s just funny watching people act like a dog or cat being kicked is the worst thing ever but they’re happy to have an animals throat slit so they can have a meal.

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I agree with everything you’ve said there tbh. I think a fine and him having the cats taken off him is sufficient. 

People that eat meat don’t bother me, it’s just funny watching people act like a dog or cat being kicked is the worst thing ever but they’re happy to have an animals throat slit so they can have a meal.

Are you a vegetarian or a vegan?

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Are you a vegetarian or a vegan?

Vegetarian currently as I still eat cheese occasionally. I get where you might go with this and I agree, eating or drinking anything produced by an animal is disgusting aswell. 

I just think it’s funny the offence people will take to videos like this while being completely fine with the mass slaughter of animals so they can have dinner.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Vegetarian currently as I still eat cheese occasionally. I get where you might go with this and I agree, eating or drinking anything produced by an animal is disgusting aswell. 

I just think it’s funny the offence people will take to videos like this while being completely fine with the mass slaughter of animals so they can have dinner.

I actually agree with you, we are massive hypocrites. 

Folk online wishing death upon him and stuff wtf :lol:

Obviously it's disgusting but it's a fucking cat, settle down ffs. He doesn't deserve to own pets if this is how he treats them and he should be charged / fined under the laws we have, but wishing death upon him and career ending injuries etc is just a bit off for me tbh, especially when as @.Williamson. has eloquently pointed out, we're all hypocrites and eat meat without hesitation. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Obviously it's disgusting but it's a fucking cat, settle down ffs. He doesn't deserve to own pets if this is how he treats them and he should be charged / fined under the laws we have, but wishing death upon him and career ending injuries etc is just a bit off for me tbh, especially when as @.Williamson. has eloquently pointed out, we're all hypocrites and eat meat without hesitation. 

Should he be sacked?

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Should he be sacked?

I don't know, torn on that one, because a role model shouldn't be slapping animals about but footballers have done worse and remained footballers (Edouard taking ruining someone's hearing with an air rifle etc) 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Doesn't matter if it's only a fucking cat.

He apologises - only because he got fckn caught and realises his 100k a week or so could be fucked.  Absolute scum of a guy and instantly becomes most hated cunt in football - surprised if he plays for West Ham again and both cats should be removed from the home asap.

And police doing fuck all, does that mean any cunt now can do the same?  Whole lot of shit coming their way as well.

1 minute ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

He apologises - only because he got fckn caught and realises his 100k a week or so could be fucked.  Absolute scum of a guy and instantly becomes most hated cunt in football - surprised if he plays for West Ham again and both cats should be removed from the home asap.

And police doing fuck all, does that mean any cunt now can do the same?  Whole lot of shit coming their way as well.

Therein lies the problem, Mendy is up on 7 or 8 counts of rape and cunts get more upset at a cat :lol:

Alonso killed someone

Lee Hughes killed someone.

Greenwood on suspected rape charge.

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing will happen him unfortunately, he will get a fine and possibly have the animals taken off him.

Its a shame the outrage people are expressing over this can’t be taken seriously when the majority of them eat meat 

Not even getting a fine or cats removed by looks of things.  And I get what you say but folk don't kick the fuck out the animal before they eat it

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Therein lies the problem, Mendy is up on 7 or 8 counts of rape and cunts get more upset at a cat :lol:

Alonso killed someone

Lee Hughes killed someone.

Greenwood on suspected rape charge.

ye, maybe not most hated re greenwood.  Don't know the instances with other two (don't even know who Lee Hughes is) - imagine drink driving and if so should be put away for years

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I eat meat but I don’t go around kicking pigs or sheep,where’s the comparison?