Kurt Zouma

10 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

The reality is that anyone who abuses animals would do the same thing to human beings if they thought they could get away with it ... I can't believe West Ham played him last night :ang:

He plays in a league where guys have done much worse to humans and their clubs freely play them 

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

It's harder though if the people they admire do the complete opposite and there is little or no sanction

I wouldn't say losing his animals and a quarter of a million is little or no sanction ,

And again imo if parents aren't raising their kids properly then that's on them 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

The reality is that anyone who abuses animals would do the same thing to human beings if they thought they could get away with it ... I can't believe West Ham played him last night :ang:

People who have done things that are equally as reprehensible have played games shortly afterwards with next to no consequence. This was never going to be any different.

On 08/02/2022 at 11:37, .Williamson. said:

Vegetarian currently as I still eat cheese occasionally. I get where you might go with this and I agree, eating or drinking anything produced by an animal is disgusting aswell. 

I just think it’s funny the offence people will take to videos like this while being completely fine with the mass slaughter of animals so they can have dinner.

I was veggie for a few years.... or so I thought. Majority of beer is made with fish. Strangely. 

Prawn crackers - some are made with prawns, most in restaurants. Some are not, supermarket ones tend to be veggie. 

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I was veggie for a few years.... or so I thought. Majority of beer is made with fish. Strangely. 

Prawn crackers - some are made with prawns, most in restaurants. Some are not, supermarket ones tend to be veggie. 

:lol:

Aye I know mate, thank you. I made the mistake with the prawn crackers very early on in my vegetarian life 

53 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

The amount of black people defending him is unreal. 

Talk about equality but don't want to be held to the same laws apparently.

It’s pretty apparent from the comments on twitter that African’s and many 1st generation immigrants from Africa view pets very differently to how we do.

Literally thousands of Africans commenting that they don’t see what the issue is. Obviously that’s a generalisation I’m sure there are many Africans who also love and care for Animals as well.

But cultural difference or not it doesn’t make it right, if they live in the western world they better adapt to our culture of fuck off especially with shit like this.