The Brown Mile πŸ˜„

goaaaal

4 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

I remember Danny Dyer went for the TV show he done "proper naughty hard cunts football edition" or whatever it's called.

Long story short the Partizan top boy took the Red Star top boy up a grave yard and beat him half to death then raped him because he wanted to "really damage himΒ psychologically"

Danny thought it was proper naughty I believe.

fkn hell, surely a wind up, spat my beer out there - is that why the op named the thread the brown mile.

Any footballer worth their salt would love an atmosphere like this, surely thats why you get into the game as they have, to play in intense and manic atmospheres

This tunnel, their manic fans, the whole show, surely it would make you even more determined to fucking horse them and pap them out the cup

7 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

I remember Danny Dyer went for the TV show he done "proper naughty hard cunts football edition" or whatever it's called.

Long story short the Partizan top boy took the Red Star top boy up a grave yard and beat him half to death then raped him because he wanted to "really damage himΒ psychologically"

Danny thought it was proper naughty I believe.

Was an ultra from a Croatian team that got raped by the Partizan ultra they sing a song to celebrate this the fucking weirdos

Hadjuk split I thinkΒ 

Just now, One Jock Wallace said:

I heed to ask my wife's cousin about this. He's one of the Torcida from Hajduk.Β 

Google it mate I’m sure there’s videos in YouTube with the cunts talking about it and singing their song to celebrate it. He’s treated like a hero among their ultras

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Google it mate I’m sure there’s videos in YouTube with the cunts talking about it and singing their song to celebrate it. He’s treated like a hero among their ultras

They don't fuck about in the Balkans. Some serious psychopaths. But in saying that, the last Croatians that fancied themselves in Govan got done by the young team.Β 

1 minute ago, One Jock Wallace said:

They don't fuck about in the Balkans. Some serious psychopaths. But in saying that, the last Croatians that fancied themselves in Govan got done by the young team.Β 

They were just tarrier gimps mate the old school Serb hooligans are the real dealΒ