Govan Rear Banners Tonight

falkirkNS

Know of their links to neo nazis, some salutes in there?

Must be progressing because like alot of Russian clubs they never had much black players playing for them in the past, a few now obviously.

The bears travelling next week will see it I suppose, safe travels. Id advise staying in large groups anyway.

Screenshot_20220311-100927_Facebook.jpg

9 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Must be progressing because like alot of Russian clubs they never had much black players playing for them in the past, a few now obviously.

The bears travelling next week will see it I suppose, safe travels. Id advise staying in large groups anyway.

Mate you could take a picture of any set of fans with their hands in the air and call it a Nazi salute. You got any links or anything to back up your claim that Delije have links to neo nazis?  

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

£££

won’t make a difference to our board, it’s all about the pound 

We've shown before that we can make things very difficult for the board, and I think the fans are more united in disgust at the Australia game than they were during the previous board room protests. The board should take heed and remember that.

That said I dont think the fanbase will ever he united enough to organize a full boycott or anything.

I would hope this shambolic decisions is raised @ The AGM and those who agreed to this are held accountable .

After everything those Bastards have done over the last decade our board members must be as thick as shit to even entertain a tie up of any sort outwith League business even then that's another recent scam that was done right under their watch and still they want to mingle with these deviant bastards at that club and their puppets in The League and Governing bodies  it's they who are intent on damaging our club.

How hard is it to remember the words "We don't need Rangers", those fucking clowns within our boardroom would do well to remember that statement .

1 minute ago, goaaaal said:

I would hope this shambolic decisions is raised @ The AGM and those who agreed to this are held accountable .

After everything those Bastards have done over the last decade our board members must be as thick as shit to even entertain a tie up of any sort outwith League business even then that's another recent scam that was done right under their watch and still they want to mingle with these deviant bastards at that club and their puppets in The League and Governing bodies  it's they who are intent in damaging our club.

AGM is November mate maybe December 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

AGM is November mate maybe December 

Yes it will be however its timing like this sham event can't come quick enough.

In the meantime Maybe The Bold Dave King could enact a motion for an EGM for the genuine discontent after this decision to pair up with these rat bastards who have no regard never mind respect for our club.

On 11/03/2022 at 10:13, falkirkNS said:

I wonder what they think of the Ukrainians who are basically the same people as the Russians ... are they just the collateral damage for Putin's ambition?