Huge 3 points

Rlm

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Fucking hell. 

I absolutely despise the piss poor attitude some of our support have towards the domestic cups. Our cup record is rotten in recent years and I want a Scottish Cup win, I’ll be delighted when we lift it again. Also there’s every chance the winner of that is the team that goes on to lift the title, as if we win at Ibrox we will only be level on points, that semi could be the game that cripples one of us.

It's all about money and the Scottish cup brings in next to fuck all, yes I want to pump them all 3 games but we must win both league games against them as a draw in either game then it's out of our hands.

Scottish cup or Champios league it's a no brainer

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Not that huge tbh. The next league game is far bigger in terms of getting 3 points. Today should've been a fucking piece of cake, turned into a pile of shit by the management and players.

I get being disappointed with a lack luster performance but that's just utter shite mate.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

It's all about money and the Scottish cup brings in next to fuck all, yes I want to pump them all 3 games but we must win both league games against them as a draw in either game then it's out of our hands.

Scottish cup or Champios league it's a no brainer

But it's not either or though. It's both and it should always be both

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

But it's not either or though. It's both and it should always be both

But if we have to lose one out the three then I would rather it was the cup,  yes I would be gutted leaving Hampden like every bear but we must take 6pts from them and we are very capable of that. 

Personally I would love to win the treble but that's a long shot.