Semi Final Emails Out

left winger

Got the email  then,  when I was trying to purchase one earlier the North and South stands were coming with a red banner stating "no general sale", West stand was allowing me to buy, I logged out and logged back in and everything was clear allowing me to buy for the North.

I know it's been mentioned a few times, for a club of our size, we really should have a system that doesn't keep throwing up anomalies .

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Fucking disgusting man. My gers is nothing but a scam to rinse the fans of even more cash 

Aye but I’m signed up to the scam and didn’t get it been mugged right off 😂, probably because I didn’t buy the Marvin Andrews Callum Beattie mix tape for 20 my gers points 

22 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Nah mate doubt it I don’t know how to check either , should hopefully pick one up anyway 

If you log in to the Rangers website then click on 'Tickets' your name and Rangers number are at the top of the screen, click on your name and scroll down to your points mate. 

I’ve fucked it and pressed the wrong button like a mongo so I’ve got myself a south stand and my boy west, no big deal as I’ll can use bus ones to get us together but if anyone else is as stupid as me and bought a west by mistake I’ll swap it, doesn’t matter about the extra £10 either. 

8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

West Stand for me if I’ve purchased the ticket  properly !! No option for North or South Stand. Nothing is ever fuckin easy and very confusing for us computer dinosaurs 

If you want a south I’ll swap you as I got a south by mistake mate. 

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Do you have more than 470 points mate?

5 hours ago, G13 said:

If you log in to the Rangers website then click on 'Tickets' your name and Rangers number are at the top of the screen, click on your name and scroll down to your points mate. 

461 points, fuck James bisgrove and my gers 😂