*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

On 04/04/2022 at 22:00, Moody Blue said:

I’m sure they are all nice enough lads but nice won’t do. He’s massively disliked on here but we do need someone like L.Ferguson who is a nasty piece of work at time, we’re all soft as a baby’s first shite. 

Lundstram was the only one that left a mark on any of them and even then it wasn’t a foul. 

Stating the obvious here but that 'wasn't a foul' challenge earned him a booking. 

Wrongly, but it did.

Which hard men did the fenians have on Sunday?

The team we put out was more than physically strong enough. We lost because of a combination of us not being able to cut them open and them defending their box well.

They weren't physically stronger, other than Carter Vickers being a bigger and stronger guy than Roofe, but Balogun and Goldson both stronger than their forwards too.

19 hours ago, demise said:

I think its time we give chance in the league to McCrorie, Lowry, Zukowski(hes been used as right winger at times) and maybe even Leon King. I know in theory we still have a chance for it, but unless paedos magically lose their next game, i just dont see it. And now with Morelos gone ill be extremely surprised if we manage a lot of goals from now til the end of the season. Unfortunately our midfield doesnt score or produce enough, Roofe is on and off, Itten is a huge disappointment and the fact that our right back has as many goals as Kent, Aribo and Kamara combined tells you everything you need to know. 

Ridiculously stupid call until it's mathematically done.

Lowry should get some game time because he seems ready, not just for the sake of it.

To throw them all in would be madness.

It is incredibly unlikely for us to win the league but you keep going until it's confirmed ffs.

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ridiculously stupid call until it's mathematically done.

Lowry should get some game time because he seems ready, not just for the sake of it.

To throw them all in would be madness.

It is incredibly unlikely for us to win the league but you keep going until it's confirmed ffs.

People go on he shoulda started Sunday but that's not fair on him.

Id a thrown him on with a few mins to go but to pressure the boy In that situation is wild. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

People go on he shoulda started Sunday but that's not fair on him.

Id a thrown him on with a few mins to go but to pressure the boy In that situation is wild. 

Starting on Sunday would have been some pressure and probably unfair, but as an option on the bench particularly with how poor Aribo was I'd have liked to have seen him.

It's overstated a bit and can go both ways (see Diallo) but sometimes that fearlessness of youth in that last 20 could have produced a bit of magic that created or scored a goal for us.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Starting on Sunday would have been some pressure and probably unfair, but as an option on the bench particularly with how poor Aribo was I'd have liked to have seen him.

It's overstated a bit and can go both ways (see Diallo) but sometimes that fearlessness of youth in that last 20 could have produced a bit of magic that created or scored a goal for us.

He looks different from other youths I've seen us place hope on. He's very talented and a bit of s bumper 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He’s injured.