*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

48 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Probably been mentioned but our support today was embarrassing, chucked it as soon as they equalised, worst atmosphere I can remember against they cunts at home. 

Yes a definitive library, embarrassing 

47 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Would never give stick to the fans , they react to what they see on the park. The place was on fire at the start and when we scored. Its that shower of gutless shite that killed the atmosphere in the ground once again.

dreamland for about 3 fkn minutes 

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

That's infuriates me because it's good game management in a difficult away game. Something we haven't been able to execute for I don't know how long. 

They were 'cute' we just played into their hands.

they done it to us at hampden yet we still don’t learn from it 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

That's infuriates me because it's good game management in a difficult away game. Something we haven't been able to execute for I don't know how long. 

They were 'cute' we just played into their hands.

The sheep have been doing it at Ibrox for years 

Still can’t believe how gutless that show was today. We score in five minutes and think we’re off to the races, they quickly equalise due to (shocker!) comical defending and waste no time going 2-1 up because - again - comical defending and we huff and puff the rest of the game with no payoff because some just can’t be arsed (names not needed because we all know the culprits) and we have zero goal threat at all when Alfie is missing.

We had every incentive imaginable to gub them: Insults from Porkheid, vandalism to Ibrox, and the League on the line. If that’s not enough than more than a few should never wear the jersey again.

1 minute ago, delparlane said:

Still can’t believe how gutless that show was today. We score in five minutes and think we’re off to the races, they quickly equalise due to (shocker!) comical defending and waste no time going 2-1 up because - again - comical defending and we huff and puff the rest of the game with no payoff because some just can’t be arsed (names not needed because we all know the culprits) and we have zero goal threat at all when Alfie is missing.

We had every incentive imaginable to gub them: Insults from Porkheid, vandalism to Ibrox, and the League on the line. If that’s not enough than more than a few should never wear the jersey again.

We roll out the ‘old firm’ signage as a get it up you but the players couldn’t back it up and just makes us look like cunts 

4 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure that's accurate at all.

McGregor wonder save, Abada missed a one on one, Maeda had two one on ones.

They created much clearer chances than us.

Reckon cause every team fires up the park when there is space faster than we do. Other teams know this I reckon. Our attacking play is slow turgid and always the fucking same.

9 time from 10 opposition will have time to get back AND fucking organized.

Fire crosses in all fucking day and its not going to help us.

How many times was Roofe caught offside? 5? and some when he is looking across the line.

And why are we always in an offside position at free kicks?

Has anyone mentioned or seen again Goldson getting his shirt pulled in the box? I notice Sky refused to show many replays.

Their second goal is a combination of poor defending and sheer luck.

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

And where would we put all the fans who are not a total fucking idiot and didn't throw anything? 

If someone doesn't grass him in then that's what I'd do. Now that the scum are going to win the league, we'll be back to relentless attacks from all sides in the press and the fucking idiots in our support are only to happy to give them the ammunition.

3 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Just wondering if any of the shower of shite in our team understand what a hard days fucking graft is, fucking ragin by the way and could not give 1 fuck about the Braga result as the league is fucking done and the £40 mil is fucking gone, fucking devestated btw

I get where you're coming from but beat Braga and the Europa is more than just a pipe dream. Plus we can qualify for Champions League via qualifiers