*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

Just now, Amato said:

I get where you're coming from but beat Braga and the Europa is more than just a pipe dream. Plus we can qualify for Champions League via qualifiers

Not the fucking point tbh buddy, venting like fuck I know but we fucking chucked it today and the work done in the last few seasons has sorted they fennian bastards out, I'm fucking raging tbh 

6 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

The fact the Club seemed to put more money into trying to promote the game being an Old Firm than our 'Flag Day' was embarrassing. 

Adding more fuel to their fire whilst coming across as totally tinpot.

The board are full scale amateur, maybe that's being kind. 

It's petty fucking shite that adults representing a listed company should be well above. It's even more of a riddy when you get beat.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

"We'd just like to thank our fans for coming out and supporting this game today, the Old Firm" - or something along those lines.

Honest to fucking god shut the fuck up.

Just noticed you said Flag day and not 150 :lol: missed kick off that day, was gutted until I seen what it was.

The stupid wee arch, signs on the electronic boards and screens, completely embarrassing. Tarriers really do live rent free in the clubs head

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just noticed you said Flag day and not 150 :lol: missed kick off that day, was gutted until I seen what it was.

The stupid wee arch, signs on the electronic boards and screens, completely embarrassing. Tarriers really do live rent free in the clubs head

The flag day against Motherwell was beyond embarrassing. It was like they bought it from a stall outside the ground.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Not watching that back, did lundstrum win the ball for the foul for their winner or not?

Got ball but went through the boy.

I'd be expecting a foul for it. Typically, it was the 1st yellow, and first chance Collum had to show us (not them) a yellow.

As for the ref watch - Collum was terrible but not the real reason why we lost.

However, in the first half, Starfelt commits FIVE fouls. One of them has to be yellow. It really does change how he plays after that.

Ralston's foul on Kent is a straight red card for me.

The shirt-pulling on Goldson is a VAR penalty.

22 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

However, in the first half, Starfelt commits FIVE fouls. One of them has to be yellow. It really does change how he plays after that.

I’d add Maeda to the persistent fouler category.

If anybody deserved a ‘reducer’, it was him!

6 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

They created way more goal scoring opportunities than we did. 2 one on one's in the 1st half that Bassey blocked and McGregor forced a mistake which they claimed a pen. Big prick up top almost scored with a header he put wide. McGregor made a great save 2nd half and abadaba missed a good opportunity. We had a shot through a crowded box that Hart saved and Roofe missed a glorious chance. 

I agree we gifted them the goals, defending for the 1st goal was dreadful and Balogun for me should've flicked his header out for a corner rather than put it straight into the danger area, although we should've done better with it. 

Yep, a lot of fine margins in the game I thought. A pisser for sure, but end of the day, they were the better team and took the chances that fell their way.

S'all good though. I'm thinking last day of the season will be Helicopter Sunday MKII. 

33 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's a penalty. As was the one where Vickers put his arm away from his body and handled it.

Mcgregor on maeda could have been a penalty if maeda played for it, but he only did so after he'd ran by the keeper.

When walker praises Collum, you know he's reffing in their favour. And he did 1st half letting them do what they wanted unpunished. He only changed tact after his 1st booking, a Rangers player obviously.

We cost ourselves 3 points today, but his 'strange' decision making will just be ignored by many as usual.

Incoming.....

57 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Under the fénian thumb for years and years to come.

The board, the management and players all sure know their fucking place, that much is very very clear.

We've just handed these cunts more titles, more chances at trebles, and at least 2 free £30m group stages all on our backs. 

We're a fucking joke. Only 1 fucking thing won in a decade and not one cunt there to see us win it.

Mark my words. It's a matter of time before these cunts overtake our honours. Not long either.

Spot on and any cunt thinking anything else is delusional. They’ve turned up today not played that well and pretty much coasted to the title. 
The gap will be huge next season. They’ll be coining the CL money in and strengthening while we’ll be cutting about trying to build a team from scraps.

Only hope this season is a performance to put them out of the cup but that’s highly unlikely 

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's a penalty. As was the one where Vickers put his arm away from his body and handled it.

Mcgregor on maeda could have been a penalty if maeda played for it, but he only did so after he'd ran by the keeper.

When walker praises Collum, you know he's reffing in their favour. And he did 1st half letting them do what they wanted unpunished. He only changed tact after his 1st booking, a Rangers player obviously.

We cost ourselves 3 points today, but his 'strange' decision making will just be ignored by many as usual.

Incoming.....

They have benefited from quite a few decisions lately but today is solely down to us being pish. 
Full Ibrox to keep the title alive and apart from the first few minutes we’ve done fuck all. 
Completely comfortable afternoon for them 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

They have benefited from quite a few decisions lately but today is solely down to us being pish. 
Full Ibrox to keep the title alive and apart from the first few minutes we’ve done fuck all. 
Completely comfortable afternoon for them 

Were either of the 2 decisions not penalties?

We absolutely got what we deserved out of today. 

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Only hope this season is a performance to put them out of the cup but that’s highly unlikely 

This team is terrified of Hampden and honestly, they're back to being feart of the fénians again after the last two games. I'd put every penny on them strolling to it as well sadly. Fucking scunnered.