*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

we don't concede right after our goal we win the game. IMO its time to drop Shagger. he has cost us about 10 points alone ffs. they were all over the pace and we let them back in. 

McGregor simply has to do better with his save from a weak Hatate effort, but defensively we were embarrassing. Rogic has a habit of scoring against us and we just leave him completely unmarked about 7 yards out from goal. Bassey's walking in the penalty box just before Hatate's shot. Meanwhile Rogic hasn't moved from the spot of his first shot because he doesn't need to - not a soul covering him.

Utter gift.

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Some much needed cash in the Europa and the Scottish Cup is huge now. We don’t beat them then they are bagging the treble. 

I'm trying not to think about them potentially getting a treble. Granted, the players and management have been great in Europe, but if that fat aussie who they didn't even want gets a treble in his first season then our board, management and players should hang their heads in shame.

56 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we don't concede right after our goal we win the game. IMO its time to drop Shagger. he has cost us about 10 points alone ffs. they were all over the pace and we let them back in. 

Think so too. Kept it one nil we could maybe have added but to gift them the goal so soon was gutting

20 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

I'm trying not to think about them potentially getting a treble. Granted, the players and management have been great in Europe, but if that fat aussie who they didn't even want gets a treble in his first season then our board, management and players should hang their heads in shame.

Even forgetting a possible  treble this lot have embarrassed themselves. The number of needless points dropped from winning positions is criminal. 

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

Hard to believe it's the same team that went toe to toe with Dortmund isn't it ... I just don't know how the players can look themselves in the mirror this morning after having let a shower of bums who have been eliminated from 3 European tournaments this season leave Ibrox with the 3 points we needed :ang:

they probably think they've performed well this season the stupid idiots. it's no good enough pumping dortmund and finishing 2nd place in the league. they're losers. some players might think it's acceptable to finish 2nd. maybe in england, france, spain, etc. not scotland. they don't have any idea what it means playing for this club.

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Hard to believe it's the same team that went toe to toe with Dortmund isn't it ... I just don't know how the players can look themselves in the mirror this morning after having let a shower of bums who have been eliminated from 3 European tournaments this season leave Ibrox with the 3 points we needed :ang:

It’s not really though.

A section of our team get up for Euro games but can’t be arsed with run of mill SPL games.

I suspect even more so this season as a chance to put themselves in shop window with contracts running out.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not really though.

A section of our team get up for Euro games but can’t be arsed with run of mill SPL games.

I suspect even more so this season as a chance to put themselves in shop window with contracts running out.

Well their next move will be into the European market so it makes sense to give that their best shot ... that's the difference in a big league like down south there are lots of lucrative domestic moves but that's just not the case up here 

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not really though.

Same as the fans.

26 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

they probably think they've performed well this season the stupid idiots. it's no good enough pumping dortmund and finishing 2nd place in the league. they're losers. some players might think it's acceptable to finish 2nd. maybe in england, france, spain, etc. not scotland. they don't have any idea what it means playing for this club.

Exactly you play for a big club then they are all big games you don't get to pick and choose 

Simply not enough players with the mentality to go week in week out like all our very good teams from the past. Most probably just gave one another a pat on the back in the dressing room yest suggesting they gave it their best but it just wasn’t to be. Detest the defeatist / couldn’t be arsed behaviour that comes from some. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I was probably as angry after County away, Hearts and Motherwell twice at home than yesterday.  Felt almost inevitable.  

Me and my pal were exactly the same.

Went to the game and obviously supported the team, but the League was lost on those days you mention. 

No doubt scorned by the staunch brigade but I had very little hope of getting a result yesterday. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Me and my pal were exactly the same.

Went to the game and obviously supported the team, but the League was lost on those days you mention. 

No doubt scorned by the staunch brigade but I had very little hope of getting a result yesterday. 

As soon as they scored the game was done. 

Go into games now against them with the major fear, last season and even the one before we had them on toast most of the time and least season ALL of the time. 

Had the chance to put them in the dust for years and somehow it's us who will be choking on it. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

As soon as they scored the game was done. 

Go into games now against them with the major fear, last season and even the one before we had them on toast most of the time and least season ALL of the time. 

Had the chance to put them in the dust for years and somehow it's us who will be choking on it. 

I thought if we kept it a draw at half time we might have had a decent chance but seen that second coming a mile away.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not really though.

Its been happening for a while this. I do expect certain players who were rather anonymous yesterday to suddenly show up on Thursday all guns blazing.